Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yoohoo
Nov 15, 2004
A little disrespect and rudeness can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day
For the hills

Also for the hills. But also roads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yoohoo
Nov 15, 2004
A little disrespect and rudeness can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day

nm posted:

FWIW, if you buy delta stands buy the expensive versions (often called "rugged"), they are far better. They're also like twice the price, but $50-80 to keep your bikes from falling down is worth it.

I’ve got one of these and it’s pretty nice. I think mine was $100. I’ve never had any issues with it falling or anything, but if you’re concerned you can bolt it to the wall to make sure it doesn’t tip.

Edit: realized y'all aren't talking about gravity stands. I stand by that they're good though.

yoohoo fucked around with this message at 23:03 on Nov 10, 2020