Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bakaraven
Oct 21, 2011
Hey, Long time lurker!
I’ve been riding a Scott aspect hardtails for years now and now I’m looking to upgrade.

I’ve been looking at a Specialized stumpjumper evo comp, but of course they are out of stock in Denmark :/

My question is, should I wait for it to come back in stock or go for another. Denmark is kinda flat so I’m not completely sure if a full suspension bike is even needed on the trails we have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bakaraven
Oct 21, 2011

Scrapez posted:

A "downcountry" bike might be the sweet spot you're looking for. Full suspension but shorter travel than a trail bike and longer travel than an XC bike.

Since you already have a Scott, this would be solid:
https://www.incycle.com/products/sc...NQaAjWmEALw_wcB

If you wanted to go with Specialized, you might look at the Epic Evo. It's their Downcountry bike.

Thanks! I will look at the Scott spark and try it out at the shop. Specialized is apparently a no go here, nothing is in stock anywhere.

It’s either Scott hardtails or Trek Fullsuspension I see on the trails.. or the e-bikes, sure love those here in Denmark.