Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Coming back after some months of vicious depression. How the hell was i doing 20 and 30 mile Rouvy rides in May? I just (stupidly) tried to do my "in shape" tempo and felt like i was going to throw up after mile 7. Shout out to this weather change headache too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

I tried my first official cycling race last night on rouvy. I had to tap out just after the hallway point. Way too much climbing. BUT, if it wasn't for the climbing i would have shattered what i normally do on flats, so i don't feel entirely demoralized. Especially since i'm not even in shape.
Midwest flat life, yo.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

FWIW, I use one of those blower fans from when I was a welder, keep my place at 68 degrees, and I still sweat hard on the trainer.