Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gravity Cant Apple
Jun 25, 2011

guys its just like if you had an apple with a straw n you poked the apple though wit it n a pebbl hadnt dropped through itd stop straw insid the apple because gravity cant apple
I have no real experience with indoor cycling, but with quarantine and the weather getting colder, I think it might be nice to have an option to do some occasional cycling. The problem being that I live in NYC, with all of the space constraints that implies. This Indiegogo campaign keeps popping up in my feed and I was hoping to get some more experienced eyes on it to warn me about potential issues beyond the usual crowdsourced ones.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/breakaway-the-incredibly-compact-exercise-bike#/

I don't really care about logging workouts or anything. It does come with built-in bluetooth but the power meter is an additional $200 if I want the model with that. Do I really need it? I might connect to some app or another but I'm not going to go crazy with it. If I do somehow catch the bug I can always pick the power meter up later.

I really like the idea of a bike that can fold up small enough to fit under my bed when I'm not using it, but I'd like to know if this thing looks like it will be trash before pulling the trigger. A quick Google search doesn't really come up with a bike that collapses to anywhere near such a degree.

Fake edit: Also they have a referral program so if this is actually an awesome product let me get it and share my referral code with the class so I can get 5% off, haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravity Cant Apple
Jun 25, 2011

guys its just like if you had an apple with a straw n you poked the apple though wit it n a pebbl hadnt dropped through itd stop straw insid the apple because gravity cant apple

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Please don’t buy that. It looks like hot garbage and you can get a wheel on trainer for less. Do you already own a bike?

I do not, and I also don't have space for one. Is there anything else on the market that would fold up anywhere near as nicely? Everything I've seen is just a big X-shape that still has a giant footprint.