Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

idk why i thought minion joker should be a vindicate/dismember; i'm tired and don't have very good ideas at the best of times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

TVsVeryOwn posted:

idk why i thought minion joker should be a vindicate/dismember; i'm tired and don't have very good ideas at the best of times

:five:

City of Glompton

TVsVeryOwn posted:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

poo poo i have busted out laughing each time i pass this. An enchantment at the highest level

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Evil Bob posted:

poo poo i have busted out laughing each time i pass this. An enchantment at the highest level

Im just happy to have been involved on one of the internet's most powerful cursed images.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i missed this when i scrolling quickly to see if the minion joker had been done. amazing. 11/5

Neitherman

He will die without safety brief.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Oh man - gotta watch ATHF now.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

:love:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

lmao

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Prof. Crocodile

not just a card but a way of life

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

not just a card but a way of life

:emptyquote:

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

This is a real magic card - I just think the Unglued/Unhinged/and Unsanctioned MTG card blocks are very BYOB.

edit: lol

Thunder Moose fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Aug 2, 2020

more falafel please

forums poster

Thunder Moose posted:

This is a real magic card - I just think the Unglued/Unhinged/and Unsanctioned MTG card blocks are very BYOB.

i know the unglued/etc sets are Just For Fun but like mtg is translated in a bunch of languages, and different versions of the same card (ie core set vs not core set) may have different amounts of explanation of a particular mechanic so do you just read the literal lines on hte card or is there some kind of canonical actually nevermind this card is good

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

more falafel please posted:

actually nevermind this card is good

:hmmyes:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Thunder Moose posted:

edit: lol

my friend once got to play spike, tournament grinder with access to multiple canadian highlander decks. it was great. i can't remember the pulls but i think birthing pod was one

more falafel please

forums poster

TVsVeryOwn posted:

my friend once got to play spike, tournament grinder with access to multiple canadian highlander decks. it was great. i can't remember the pulls but i think birthing pod was one

i like that spike isn't explicitly gendered. they are my friend now

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

redm

sig by Manifisto

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Evil Bob

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

ERNEST!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Lol. I know what u mean bud

Papa Was A Video Toaster

john madden

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i feel attacked

Prof. Crocodile

Evil Bob

TVsVeryOwn posted:

i feel attacked

There are games of MTG in which this card was played that continue on to this day.

Twenty Four

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Evil Bob posted:

There are games of MTG in which this card was played that continue on to this day.

what happens if you activate shaharazad while this effect is resolving?

Evil Bob

TVsVeryOwn posted:

:aaaaa:

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

TVsVeryOwn posted:

That is one hell of a combo, if they are 10 or less and don't know a lot of music you can instantly win if you win the subgame.

sig by owlhawk911

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

The Mighty Moltres

Come! We must fly!

As a fan of trains, I really appreciate that the mana cost includes blue/red, because both water and fire can cause a train to derail.
There was a train in Finland that broke down in a tunnel and caught on fire, but luckily they managed to evacuate everyone safely.
There’s another train that-
Ouch now I’m down to 11 life.

The Mighty Moltres fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Aug 4, 2020

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

The Mighty Moltres posted:

As a fan of trains, I really appreciate that the mana cost includes blue/red, because both water and fire can cause a train to derail.
There was a train in Finland that broke down in a tunnel and caught on fire, but luckily they managed to evacuate everyone safely.
There’s another train that-
Ouch now I’m down to 11 life.

:evilbuddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts

sic transit gloria mundi