Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

I dig the bull horns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

evil_bunnY posted:

I use tarp material. When advertisers put banners up on the bikelane bridge to advertise to the cars below, free craft materials.

Coroplast rules.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Now, gold Connex, surely no one would counterfeit those…

Platystemon fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Aug 1, 2023

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

cruft posted:

What color should I tape my handlebars?

The bike is very dark green.

Purple.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
That’s probably more air than an outright majority of mountain bike frames have ever seen.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Belts have tough competition in single speed chains, the chillest chains.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Wish I could find a post I saw from a few weeks ago from a white lady in Japan who got deported for breaking the law (taking and posting creepshots of people on public transit) and wrote a 40 tweet screed about how injust it was

https://twitter.com/SwannMarcus89/status/1694233478198448510

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

wooger posted:

That Isla bike looks nice, 26t chainring though surely makes it only suitable for riding up walls, horrible for anything else. That’s smaller than the inner ring on a triple isn’t it?

Twenty-two teeth was common. That was with cogs maxing out at like thirty-two. Same eleven teeth on the other end.

Some of that mechanical advantage gets clawed back with larger wheels and shorter cranks, but a nineties mountain bike has way more top speed in the middle ring, let alone the big one.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I’m sure that autonomous cars will figure it out any day now though. They just need one more sensor for humidity. :shobon:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Cops can hassle people with blue lights, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Mauser posted:

That sucks. Before we had a bike room at my office I locked mine up out front and came back to find a female condom draped across my rear rack. Where do you even find those things?

You find them near bike racks.