Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

711 now app deal* 15$ off 30$ order is back again today for the Superbowl. Also 3 free pizzas.

The Fuzzy Hulk fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Feb 12, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 19 days!)

i never go to 7-11 often, but their hot foods are actually pretty decent for how cheap it is.
just load up a bunch of them and gorge on them for a midnight snack

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Phat Phingers
May 27, 2023

Ey Frito-Lay! FUH Q MANG!
o o o omegamart you have no idea what's in store for youuuuuuuu

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Phat Phingers posted:

o o o omegamart you have no idea what's in store for youuuuuuuu

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I got kind of a soft spot for the crappy pizzas from Sheetz. Do they still make those or do they just have those flatbread ones now?

I am a patient they.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

emSparkly posted:

I got kind of a soft spot for the crappy pizzas from Sheetz. Do they still make those or do they just have those flatbread ones now?

Just looked on the app and I'm only seeing their "Flatz" available

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
went to a buc-ee’s for the first time on tuesday. i think the goddamn men’s room was bigger than my whole apartment

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Their washroom prob smelled less like piss though, tbf

----------------

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

went to a buc-ee’s for the first time on tuesday. i think the goddamn men’s room was bigger than my whole apartment

Prob cleaner too, I know it's cleaner than mine.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Was it that new one on I25 north of Denver? Every time I drove by it was loving packed, literally a mile long traffic jam the first Saturday. Still haven’t been

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Hotel Kpro posted:

Was it that new one on I25 north of Denver? Every time I drove by it was loving packed, literally a mile long traffic jam the first Saturday. Still haven’t been

:catstare: :psyduck: like, bucees is nice to stop by if I'm road tripping but goddamn what the gently caress

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Bucees is more of a cult than a convenience store

All hail the Beav

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 19 days!)

I miss Sheetz from when to college in PA

----------------

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
I want more Maverik's out here, or maybe Casey's. We have lots of Circle Ks, Kum and Go, Sinclairs and 7-11s. QuikTrip is nice too, but there's like two or three at all that I see

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I don't like buffalo wings.. but the pretzel combos buffalo blue cheese are by far the best flavor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Hotel Kpro posted:

i went to the one right off I-20 east of Dallas