Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

A dissident published a pamphlet in which he openly said Stalin was a fool. Sure enough, the man was arrested days later for this crime. So, the dissident went to court and said "I'm innocent and want to defend myself! What I said was truthful - I did not commit libel!" The judge said to him "you don't understand - you're not being charged for libel, you're being charged with revealing a state secret."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Pavlov is having a drink at the bar. All of a sudden the phone rings, and before the bartender can even pick it up he sees Pavlov frantically putting on his coat and shoveling money out of his pockets to pay up his tab. The phone is still ringing but the bartender has to ask, "What's the big hurry?" Pavlov says, "I just remembered - I forgot to feed the dogs!"

twoday
May 4, 2005

What's a pirate's favorite letter?

twoday
May 4, 2005

Two East Germans are at a nudist resort. One of them asks the other, "Have you read Marx?" The other one replies, "Yes. I think that it was those wicker chairs that we were sitting on."

twoday has issued a correction as of 06:48 on Jul 30, 2020

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
jokes & me can't exist under the same sky

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Take it to QCS.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022