Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.
I cheesed my first ladybug kills on whoa by dragging them over to the ant hill and baiting them into charging an ant. They're brutal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It doesn't help that I'm fat as fuck, so my face shouldn't be shown off in the first place.

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Same but in a group on normal. We basically did a grid search out from the anthill to see what we could aggro and kite back. Great way to kill big bugs and collect ant parts.

Yeah I also did it for the stink bugs nearby - and as an easy way to farm ant eggs as their AoE just massacres ants.

Honestly more terrified of ladybugs than any other enemy.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
Build from pallet is insane and would have saved so much time building all the mega zipline towers

Depth of Field also now being an option must have been a response to everyone just turning it off.

Staves may actually be useful now as well.

Rynoto fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Dec 2, 2022

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
It felt like they had more planned for the water with a tier 3 that they just never implemented. Which I don't mind as the entire water section was mediocre at best and removed getting to play with all the fun toys.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
Definitely hoping there's an eventual DLC that takes advantage of the map vertically, especially with the way ziplines can work now. The house seems like an obvious environment for more bug hunting as well.

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009
Hard Mode MP fighting is rough unless you dedicate out roles like having a tank/kiter, ranged, and melee. Late game once you give someone the staves and perks it becomes pretty trivial to nuke them while someone block-tanks.

Hard Mode Solo requires massive amounts of cheesing early game with bows and traps and the like. Mid-to-late game is much easier if you can perfect block well.

Rynoto fucked around with this message at 21:10 on Jan 7, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rynoto
Apr 27, 2009

PraxxisParadoX posted:

I thought they'd finished with Grounded but it looks like there's a final big patch on the way: https://grounded.obsidian.net/news/get-ready-to-flex-in-grounded-with-the-upcoming-fully-yoked-1-4-update

Never would have thought they'd add even half of what's there. Going to have to fire up a remixed yard when it drops.