Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
What happened to the Tacos' roster? It's all the same person...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
Does anyone get randomly signed out of the Blaseball site every 1-10 minutes?

I've missed a few last-minute bets as a result. Including one on the Garages' epic win right now. (I just jinxed it, didn't I.)

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

Carteret posted:

Check the blood team perks too... This is going to turn into calvin ball quickly and I LOVE IT

And the leagues got renamed?

And the teams got rearranged between leagues/divisions based on last season's record.

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
Woah, the Garages just swept the Pies in the first round of the playoffs!

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
What does partying do?

I know there's a wiki and a Discord and a Twitter, but the Blaseball page itself makes it really hard to understand anything that's going on (as much as you can understand this splort at all).

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
Jaylen Hotdogfingers just hit someone with a pitch, and they're now "Flickering".

Maybe a slightly less dangerous version of Unstable?

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!
Looks like Pitching Machine is shelled now.

It was a good run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteHowler
Apr 3, 2001

I'M HUGE!

A big flaming stink posted:

oh my god tillman got resurrected, but jaylen got called back to the void so tillman swapped onto the shoe thieves.... as a pitcher
Good. If the Garages can't have Jaylen, nobody can. :colbert: