Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!
Please give the Garages any extra thumbs you may find lying around. We need more thumbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

please don't look at my blagonballs

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

Helter Skelter posted:

I always bet on my Garages.

I don't always bet a lot, mind you...

I never bet on the Garages, because then I will feel responsible when they lose because I am a mildly superstitious gambling man.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

Most of the Garages Band folks are making music and 'zines and poo poo. Like, yeah, they also are an internet fandom who's every once in a while making cute non-binary marshmellows probably to gently caress but also making faildads with a heart of gold and skateboarders.

You take the bad with the good.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

Garages discord got very heated as we ended up shuffling our best defensive player out because of 2.5k votes that weren't accounted for to trade for Notarobot. We then ended up getting one of our better hitters feedback'd for another catperson.

The end result? Lots of high emotions but overall a slightly better team statistically. Also, two Ollies and two catpeople. A weird team, imo.

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

how dare you insinuate that Ollie Notarobot is anything but a perfectly normal human person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

they ran out of team spirit and all got cursed