Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

I will never bet against my beloved Tacos, and I will never have any reliable source of income

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Alternatively, hoard your coins so when the end of the season comes around, we get them!

doos
Jan 1, 2015

InnercityGriot posted:

As a fan of the Tacos, the shittiest team in blaseball by a wide margin, I am deeply invested in 3/4 of the team being incinerated and hope it happens every time they have a game. Being a fan of bad teams in this is better than real life because at least there's always a chance some bum gets sent to hell instead of getting an eight year extension because your GM is a dumb rear end.

Same here, however i say that with the caveat of "I don't actually want to lose any Wyatt. Or Mason. Or ESPECIALLY NaN, even though NaN might be the worst player in the league."

NaN hit a NaN-Slam. I love NaN.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

OB_Juan posted:

The Tacos would like to ask everybody to pick NaN as their idol.

NaNaMaNIa is runnin wild

doos
Jan 1, 2015

InnercityGriot posted:

Offseason blaseball, like basketball, is the best part. Can't wait for the Tacos to miraculously only win one blessing and get the one that steals Nagomi Mcdaniel, who is in a shell and will likely be stolen after this season.

I wonder if Nagomi and JT's stats would still count toward the betting line. The Tacos with Nagomi being favored in most games while technically being worse, would be a hoot.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

The Pussy Boss posted:

I'm a Fridays fan. How should I vote? EPT looks like the best option for such a lousy team but wouldn't it only apply for like the last 10 games of the season? Or should I dump votes into one of the blessings that steals a good player?

EPT is likely the highest priority for half of the teams, beyond that, if you join the Blaseball discord, your team's channel probably has their general plan for how they want to vote on blessings. They tend to be organized for that stuff. For example, the Crabs.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Also gotta avoid idol slot 21 somehow, so that'll be fun.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Proud of my Tacos for becoming decent/good?/great??, however not sure if it was worth losing Quitter and Pothos. They must be Liberated.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Looks like they did an Idol reset, so if you idol-idle Sexton Wheerer like me, you might want to re-up on that.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Rise In Violence
Rest In Violence

doos
Jan 1, 2015

I've started just arbitrarily max betting, and it's been as, if not more lucrative than max betting chalk. It's the kinda chaos I can appreciate.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

I'm glad a Wild Low team made it to the championship series. Would have been a bummer if the Tigers just ran the table on 'em.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

SyntheticPolygon posted:

Sun 2 is the greatest and they better keep it for next season.

They can drop black hole though.

Yeah, drop Black Hole, and bring back any of the old Weathers (excluding Peanuts)

doos
Jan 1, 2015

With both Qais Dogwalker and Wyatt Pothos in their rotation, Milk Proxy Society has to be the odds-on favorite.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

I'm glad the NaN World Tour is up and running again. Have fun you kind and gentle post-human anomaly!

doos
Jan 1, 2015

They're the only ones with an A credit rating, maybe something to do with that?

doos
Jan 1, 2015

I've made an absolute ton of cash exclusively through Slushies, not even betting. I'm assuming this will not be the case next season, but hey.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

bawfuls posted:

How much is an absolute ton, did you max out slushees?

I maxed out Slushies over the first couple days of the season, along with Breakfast (which I eventually just got rid of), and made around 200-250k I'd say? I spend it once I cross 100k, so I don't really have a solid figure for what I've earned.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Why would anyone want to sabotage the Steaks? They're like the smallest pre-expansion fanbase, and they're just tryin' their best.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

So (Sun 2 weirdness aside), it looks like you want to lose as much as much as possible during the regular season, and then try to win during the postseason.

Looking forward to Season 19's most mediocre champion.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

NaN's back on the Tacos for a little while :unsmith:

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Boy howdy am I glad I didn't go all-in on Sundaes in preparation for next season.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

The Breath Mints.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Pinwiz11 posted:

Parker has roamed to the Pies after Game 9, all of the Fridays are unstable...

The Team is as well, and the Team itself is Squiddish, which means it could be replaced by, possibly,

The Breath Mints.

or like the Alaskan Immortals, but who knows.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Entropic posted:

Are we back to losing being better than winning during the regular season? I have no idea what's going on anymore.

Sun(Sun), which negated Turntables, went Supernova and was destroyed, so yeah now all WIns count for Unwins.

But Unwins lessen a teams eDensity, and with this happening:

It's a bit concerning

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Part of me thinks they planned to have Turntables revoked by the Supermassive Black Hole but none the less, it's very funny that it happened.

Judging by the way the teams are moving, we may be headed to a 3-division league.

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Wondering if games that have teams that went Horizon still get access to things the Black Hole ate. Fax Machine and Sun 30 keep firing off occasionally

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Carteret posted:

...did the Pies get deleted? not like, killed, just erased?

Black Hole(Black Hole) got really hungry.

The Coin is upset about this though, so it's probably good!(?)

doos
Jan 1, 2015

That was a great end to an era. Also appreciate them keeping the map and its history up, to show how nuts those last 50 games were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doos
Jan 1, 2015

All these new players, gonna be a while before I know who the guaranteed winners are.

Makes me miss the days where Qais Dogwalker will almost always pitch a shutout.