Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

I am now participating in the cultural event of blaseball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

bawfuls posted:

Once you get to the maximum bet limit of 800, the gambling part gets pretty... boring?

I hit the limit this past Monday evening and now I've got ~60k. What is left to do here? I guess I should check out the Tacos discord for voting ideas?

Following your favourite player's Twitter, checking the fan art and lore, posting memes on the discord, poo poo talking the other teams in your subdivision.

WereGoat
Apr 28, 2017

Nah, you'll be fine. When you're betting at first, just hop over to the shop and select "beg" to get a few coins.

Bet all coins, beg, repeat. You'll get a decent coin pool in no time.