Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem

Jinh posted:

Magic has no idea that mills aren't planning to reroll lol, your post is the first I've heard of it.

As far as I've seen, there was definitely no consensus on this, and considering how well our wills went last election, I'm not holding out hope yet that everything will go as planned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem

InnercityGriot posted:

From a tacos fan, and without saying too much, what’s the mood on the proposed exchange?

From what I've seen, Tigers were already planning to spend a few wills for the plan so they didn't want to spend any more, and the Magic were interested it in as a cool plan but didn't seem to want to spend anything on doing it. This is all heard second or third hand, for what it's worth.

Mills got absolutely hosed last election (got two wills that had <3% each despite having I think the largest combined total on our top two wills, leaving us stuck with Chorby, and the Plasma thing, aside from the usual no blessings), from my end (non-rep) it seemed like we were being told "we have dibs on the good player you just got", and it didn't rub me the right way. I personally think it'd make sense to reroll as soon as we can, since it'd leave a huge liability to our team to keep another Unstable player around, and the only way we wouldn't be able to block a steal is if we become good enough to have our wills proc before the Magic or Tigers anyway, and at that point I'd assume we have more than the two good pitchers.

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem
I’m at max snoil, seeds, dogs, and pickles, idoling Tot Fox, and I’m a little over 1.3m right now.

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem
I started this season by selling my batting trifecta and going in on two-slot fries. I got them maxed by day 20, and in the last 24 hours I made over a million coins.

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem

Somberbrero posted:

what's the math on cold fries vs dual fries?

the 260,000 payout for cold fries on tosser feels nice

If I have this right, Tosser has won 8/15 this season so far.

7*260000 = 1,820,000
(7*140000) + (8*131250) = 2,030,000

Dual fries edges it out by a little bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem
I wrote mostly all the code stuff for the Mills, including their Voting Calculator page and this dumb thing but also worked with someone on a bot on the Mills' discord that eventually had more accurate game odds than the site itself.
I spent so much time with this game on the first era, but after that last giant hiatus there was no way they would have any momentum going into whatever was supposed to be next. That last false start followed by all the patch notes of the stuff they didn't do for the two years before pretty much spelled it out.
RIV, lets go mills baby love da mills