Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

I started following Blaseball during the extended siesta, and picked the Garages as my team. It's mindblowing how much lore the fans have created. Also, this is the first Patreon I've ever donated to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

Seattle Garages update: Mike Townsend, former worst pitcher in the league, nearly threw a perfect game last night against the best pitcher in the league. We are currently almost back up to .500 and within spitting distance of a playoff spot, and I'm reading into this as the redemption arc that turns the team around before we make the playoffs and poo poo it away next season because lolol Seattle sports

Necronomicon
Jan 18, 2004

The site is getting completely slammed on a regular basis. I don't think the creators anticipated exactly how popular it would get. In some ways it's held together by duct tape