Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I've "watched" three Fridays games and they won em all. :woop: Looks like Hawaii's roster kinda sucks this season but I've got a feeling we'll turn it around soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

After a horrendous start to the season, the Fridays have battled back to nearly .500. Think they still have an outside shot to make the playoffs.

Lineup looks good after York Silk got his stats maxed

Rotation is less good... I think our 2nd best pitcher got incinerated? This game needs a transaction log to keep track of that stuff.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

quote:

Rogue Umpire incinerated Fridays hitter Hendricks Rangel! Replaced by Basilio Fig
Rogue Umpire incinerated Fridays hitter Sebastian Sunshine! Replaced by Juice Collins

:mad:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Fridays just had some scrub get incinerated and replaced with a 3-star hitter :cool:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

The Tacos and Flowers are in the 24th inning right now, tied 1-1

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Yeah we got screwed. Our 3-star pitcher is now a scrub hitter, and vice versa with our 2nd best hitter. At least York Silk didn't get swapped.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Fridays in 1st place somehow?

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

It's been a rough 24 hours for Hawaii, who are now 10 games behind the Millennials and a couple games out of a wildcard. Not that this team has any business contending.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

:rip:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Discord is confusing and I don't know where anything is on the discord, so just gonna ask here: do we know WTF the Decrees do?

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Fridays bad

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I'm a Fridays fan. How should I vote? EPT looks like the best option for such a lousy team but wouldn't it only apply for like the last 10 games of the season? Or should I dump votes into one of the blessings that steals a good player?

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Any theories on what will happen to the top 10 idolized players this time around?

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Please do not put York Silk inside a peanut shell :ohdear:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

quote:

Alyssa Harrell and Terrell Bradley switched teams in the feedback!

I think the Fridays just exchanged a 1-star hitter for a 2.5-star hitter. Not bad.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Yep. Barring a last-minute flurry of changes, York is gonna get shelled. Unless they're tricking us and something else happens to the top idols this time. Although we now know that players can be unshelled, so it might be good for our best player to be out of action for a while, for rebuilding purposes? Ah, the twisted logic of tanking....

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Welp, lets see if the Fridays get any better. I gambled almost every hour I was awake this week and earned ~1900 votes, but I'm not sure I have the patience to keep grinding if nothing much changes.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Aww yeah it's party time :toot:

quote:

Evelton McBlase II is Partying!

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Cashmoney ate a peanut and the Fridays have two 5-star hitters now. Also it sure looks like York is gonna get shelled, although maybe that would actually be good for rebuilding purposes, IDK.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Welp, with York Silk shelled and Cashmoney stolen from us, looks like another rebuilding year for the ol Fridays. Gotta root for them to lose a lot and get to party time ASAP. The blessings look pretty underwhelming this season too. Gonna be a while before this team is any good.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

:toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:

Fridays are having a Party and y'all aint invited yet

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Breadwinner gained a hitting star in the first game of party time. Sweet.

Just gonna post these here to track how much the Fridays improve over the next 25 games. Feel free to quote this post and laugh when they all get incinerated or stolen by the Tigers or w/e.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

lmaoooooo the Fridays are in the playoffs

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

By my count, Hawaii gained 4.5 hitting stars and 3.5 pitching stars in 26 games of party time. Not sure about any defense or baserunning improvements. Not bad.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Ah! Well, nevertheless,

Still a successful season tho

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

York Silk is still the 9th most idolized player in the league despite being shelled all season. I suppose some people just lost interest in Blaseball and never changed idols.

...this wouldn't matter, except there's a blessing that incinerates a team's most idolized player...

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

:rip: York Silk :(

Fridays still suck, but should start partying by late afternoon today, so that's nice

I'm assuming the top 14 dead players will get resurrected and returned to their teams, but is that confirmed? Other theories?

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Lone Goat posted:

we have no actual idea but some people think it'll be a team representing the Hall Monitor, like how the pods represent the Shelled One.

Whoa, like actual teams that play games against the rest of the league? That would be cool.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Fridays get 18 games of party time, and are already partying in the first game :unsmith:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Gambling is totally a mindless grind. My least favorite part of the game.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Fridays gained a couple stars in hitting and pitching. Nothing amazing but Griffith is a 5-star pitcher now so thats cool.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Apparently, the Boss is here

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Here's what the Boss said:

quote:

If we could have everyone's attention.
We are so thrilled to have done this deal.
We're fans, just like you.
But We're not going to lie to you.
Blaseball is a mess.
It's been unfair.
And that upsets Us.
Discipline was the past.
Fair Play is the future.
And that Future begins right now.
A Grand Siesta will follow Season 11.
We're going to finally start Investing in Blaseball.
We're going to Build.
We'll be working directly with our new CEO Parker MacMillan III.
We're all extremely proud of the work he's done.
It's the Dawn of a whole new Era.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Fridays didn't get a shelled player, and York Silk is a Moist Talker now (which makes their lineup just absurd btw)... but holy crap we got Nagomi McDaniel :staredog:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

My sympathies to Crabs fans... At least they went out with a bang tho.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I feel like someone is watching me...

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

I still max bet every favorite but gambling does feel more random now with black holes, 3-ball walks, hitters who flinch... Like, small sample size, but Nagomi McDaniel isn't the same since they started Flinching

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Fridays are average now instead of terrible which is more fun. They might make the playoffs although I don't give them much chance against the powerhouse teams.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

just getting back into this but wow the Fridays are really good this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

bawfuls posted:

i have to think about betting now? I can't just max bet chalk every hour and rake in cash over the course of the week??

I'm OK with gambling being harder and less profitable. It was a pain in the rear end having to log on once an hour and click buttons just to keep up with the Joneses.

Macdoo posted:

Potentially an unpopular opinion but I'm really liking the election and inventory changes so far. I like how having limited slots means that there's a little bit of elbow scraping when thinking about what to buy and that there's a layer of strategy, even if it's thin.

:same: I sold my pitcher idol items, that i spent a lot to max, but it seems pointless now to have both pitcher and hitter items. If there's another Pitching Machine situation then oh well. Currently maxing stale popcorn. And the Fridays are building a ballpark next season so I think I need Pizza for the time being? Not sure how that works exactly tbh.

The Pussy Boss fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Mar 5, 2021