Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

dunk your balls in some lemonade that some kid is selling in a stand on the side of the road

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Balls Purity sounds like an incel forum

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I'm up for this too if u wanna organize it

Prof. Crocodile

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Pissed Ape Sexist

Balls P-u-r-i-t-why?!? Because I GOTTA

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!
hey guys checkin in one my thread. I’m takin in some smells today

nut

the thread where keyboards go to die

Honky Mao

after shaving, mist lightly with diluted pine sap. Place a couple sprigs of rosemary into underpants. drink only water infused with basil and mint (alternating every three days). Continue this regimen for three weeks and I promise you, I guarantee you, a whiff of your balls will result in a heady high and a pain-killing experience similar to a couple percocets

----------------

The_Rob

Blah blah blah blah!!

SorePotato posted:

after shaving, mist lightly with diluted pine sap. Place a couple sprigs of rosemary into underpants. drink only water infused with basil and mint (alternating every three days). Continue this regimen for three weeks and I promise you, I guarantee you, a whiff of your balls will result in a heady high and a pain-killing experience similar to a couple percocets

I’m trying to get my aroma to give me the experience of molly. I got close the other day but it ended up being more of a cold medicine feel. oh well back to the drawing board.

Honky Mao

The_Rob posted:

I’m trying to get my aroma to give me the experience of molly. I got close the other day but it ended up being more of a cold medicine feel. oh well back to the drawing board.

the trick is that you have to reduce your cold medicine intake, because it will be recycled out through the balls and you're double, even triple dipping on the robitussin if you aren't careful. Try to consume more fresh Basil

----------------

Pissed Ape Sexist

Put on skin-tight latex shorts, then shower. Do not get water and soap on your secret places. Leave them to marinate. Keep the shorts on though the rest of you is... acceptable. Always. Go mow the lawn. Build a shed. Help your brother move. All the while you're developing nuance in your giftwrapped latex funk cradle. After a week of heatwave toil, recline in the tub and cut off your latex prison with poultry shears. You're gross. You're so beautiful and cheesy and gross. The loathsome miasma makes you half swoon as your own byproduct rapes you through your lungs. Your left hand scoops a teaspoon of curdled nightmare from the space between thigh and ballsack. You place it delicately in a ramekin and cover it for transport. Black.

Light. You're at work. Shining sunlight on steel. Din of humans. Chris Morocco is tasting crab with a tiny spoon with his nose crinkled. Gaby flits between sinks, offering help. That snob Claire faux-emotes to the camera about difficulties in the reproduction of diamond-patterned wafers, as if you care. You smile anyway and adjust your beanie. Joke, as the little people do. Haha. Ha. Vinny is the only one who knows. Vincenzo with the knowing, unblinking digital eye. He knows you and loves the deepest you that Claire has never seen. But she will know you soon enough. They all will.

The fermentation station sits with myriad unblinking and unseeing eyes in the corner. You brought a gift today. Just for them. Your children. Uncapping the ramekin you spoon pure you, pure love, into the bags and cambros of ginger and egg and jerky and kimchi and sauerkraut, You give your life to the barely living and they gobble greedily for weeks at room temperature. They feast of you. Become you, but pure. You live through them just as they will live through the others. You will be in them. Chris, Gaby, Molly, little Kosmo, and even the bitch Claire. Claire. Her most of all because her trust opens her wider.

Who wants some scallops with gochujang?

It's.. Alive.

frump truck

hello... again!

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Put on skin-tight latex shorts, then shower. Do not get water and soap on your secret places. Leave them to marinate. Keep the shorts on though the rest of you is... acceptable. Always. Go mow the lawn. Build a shed. Help your brother move. All the while you're developing nuance in your giftwrapped latex funk cradle. After a week of heatwave toil, recline in the tub and cut off your latex prison with poultry shears. You're gross. You're so beautiful and cheesy and gross. The loathsome miasma makes you half swoon as your own byproduct rapes you through your lungs. Your left hand scoops a teaspoon of curdled nightmare from the space between thigh and ballsack. You place it delicately in a ramekin and cover it for transport. Black.

Light. You're at work. Shining sunlight on steel. Din of humans. Chris Morocco is tasting crab with a tiny spoon with his nose crinkled. Gaby flits between sinks, offering help. That snob Claire faux-emotes to the camera about difficulties in the reproduction of diamond-patterned wafers, as if you care. You smile anyway and adjust your beanie. Joke, as the little people do. Haha. Ha. Vinny is the only one who knows. Vincenzo with the knowing, unblinking digital eye. He knows you and loves the deepest you that Claire has never seen. But she will know you soon enough. They all will.

The fermentation station sits with myriad unblinking and unseeing eyes in the corner. You brought a gift today. Just for them. Your children. Uncapping the ramekin you spoon pure you, pure love, into the bags and cambros of ginger and egg and jerky and kimchi and sauerkraut, You give your life to the barely living and they gobble greedily for weeks at room temperature. They feast of you. Become you, but pure. You live through them just as they will live through the others. You will be in them. Chris, Gaby, Molly, little Kosmo, and even the bitch Claire. Claire. Her most of all because her trust opens her wider.

It's.. Alive.

this was p. gross ngl

more falafel please

forums poster

brad would never

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Honky Mao

It's.. Alive.

im emailing YOUR BOSS

----------------

Pissed Ape Sexist

more falafel please posted:

brad would never

Matty Matheson, though,

SorePotato posted:

im emailing YOUR BOSS

I'm a freelance werewolf and live A)by my own rules and B)in an abandoned quarry

Pissed Ape Sexist fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Aug 2, 2020

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Matty Matheson, though,

I'm a freelance werewolf and live A)by my own rules and B)in an abandoned quarry

"airwolf"

Pissed Ape Sexist

I play this before every post and it gets me in the zone. I'm Jan Michael Vincent and we're goin downtown, friends

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Jealous because I just won't ever know what that smell like. Mad cuz I'm kinda thinking it's unfair and that pisses me off.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Jealous because I just won't ever know what that smell like. Mad cuz I'm kinda thinking it's unfair and that pisses me off.

send me a self addressed stamped envelope and keep it on the DL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pahilla the Hun

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

thanks nesamdoom!!

pizzaz plarpin perfect! thanks Tebulot!