Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

topenga
Jul 1, 2003
I bitched about his just this morning.

Dallas Stars games are aired on Fox Sports Southwest. Everything was chill and good until Sinclair bought the regionals from Disney. Dish is fighting or whatever with them and as a result I no longer have FSSW. It's been a goddamned year. I saw a grand total of two Stars games live last/current(?) season. One was because I was at my cousin's house for Thanksgiving and he had DirecTv. The second, I sat in a goddamned car up I-35 from Austin to the drat Cotton Bowl to see the winter classic. Now this weird rear end playoff thing is happening and I couldn't watch the Stars. It was aired on NHL network but of course blacked out. Even if you subscribe to NHL.tv or Center Ice that poo poo is still blacked out. And I'm pretty sure that's the case for all sports. And it's quite possibly the stupidest loving thing ever.

Oh, I'm in the Stars market? Black me out because you want me to go to a live game? gently caress you. I hate going to goddamned Dallas. How about you get your rear end on I-35 and live my hell.

I AM ANGRY ABOUT poo poo THAT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU