Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
This delay is getting a little re-goddamn-diculous. But, I'm far too lazy to manually calculate my matchup scores.

As far as I can tell, I beat Kayakyakr handily but my tilt with LeeMajors is too close to call.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I just assume i lost both of them like usual

Will Styles
Jan 19, 2005
Pretty sure I won one of the matchups since my opponent only had one starting player (team defense). The other was probably a loss since my team is a dumpster fire.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
goddamnit I forgot what day it was and missed this entire matchup

THIS YEAR IS A WASH I SAY

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
COLLUSION COLLUSION

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
I am in Rural Connecticut, so I haven't been online in like a week. I'm gonna move here :o

Anyway, all that to say is grats on the easy wins, I'll be back next week.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Why am I in 3 matchups this week?

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Because chaos reigns

Also seems like Fantrax's new approach to stats/points is: "just keep setting your weekly lineups and we'll let you know who won your league sometime in 2021."

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

NGL that would be rad as hell. Just everyone trying to get games in then like final exam grades in school everyone finds out at once

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Lmao impeach webbeh

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Its really loving stupid how long this is taking and makes me think Fantrax didn't pay their bills to their provider.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

Are big 10 players going in this week while we wait to find out who won the last 2 weeks?

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD
If we are doing the waiver for big 10 we should probably wait till the games update so we aren’t using the waiver order from 2 weeks ago

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

vyst posted:

Its really loving stupid how long this is taking and makes me think Fantrax didn't pay their bills to their provider.

It’s not just Fantrax, Yahoo Sports has suffered from the same problem since last week and their backup gatherer is really basic and doesn’t gather individual stats. I dunno what’s going on but it’s a widespread thing apparently.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

If I was Fantrax and Yahoo I’d be yelling at their provider to get a drat intern to manually enter in that poo poo manually. They are paying a good amount of money for real-time stats and they should at least have had someone put the stats in over the next couple days after the games are over.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Scionix posted:

Lmao impeach webbeh

Probably a good idea.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
I haven't set up schedules past this week. I'll be working on that today/tomorrow.

I just added Big Ten and MWC players to the pool. There is a special waiver clearance thursday, so get your claims in.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Also, anyone who was stashing a Big Ten or MWC person from before they were removed from the player pool, please drop them, or I might have to.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

DC Murderverse posted:

Why am I in 3 matchups this week?

Should have caught this before I went away for 10 days...

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Multipost:

wellfuck, the spreadsheet for the schedules is on my desktop, which is buried in the garage because we're having work done on the house and moving soon. ugh.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Option 1: We can deputize Taxes who also has the spreadsheet to fill out schedules

Option 2: Schadenfraude, we can just roll with it and use last year's schedule for longer the rest of the season

Option 3: I can go dig out my desktop and do all that.

LMK what you'd prefer.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
So are those missing games ever getting added or what 'cause I'm pretty sure I was 4-0 during them :qq:

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

kayakyakr posted:

Option 1: We can deputize Taxes who also has the spreadsheet to fill out schedules

Option 2: Schadenfraude, we can just roll with it and use last year's schedule for longer the rest of the season

LMK what you'd prefer.

Comedy option: 3

Real option: 1

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

jabro posted:

Comedy option: 3

Real option: 1

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

kayakyakr posted:

I haven't set up schedules past this week. I'll be working on that today/tomorrow.

I just added Big Ten and MWC players to the pool. There is a special waiver clearance thursday, so get your claims in.

I honestly have no idea how I'm gonna treat this, like do I want to replace my entire roster? do I want to ride with my guys (no a lot of them suck), there's just so many options

definitely gonna try for a better quarterback tho

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

kayakyakr posted:

LMK what you'd prefer.

Taxes you're our one true hope

(this also explains how you keep on winning, your rascal)

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

From here, it's possible.
Sure I can do it

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Webbeh posted:

Taxes you're our one true hope

(this also explains how you keep on winning, your rascal)

Webbeh, you've gotta add him as a co-commissioner, if you have a moment.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

kayakyakr posted:

Webbeh, you've gotta add him as a co-commissioner, if you have a moment.

Done. Taxes, the power is YOURS.

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

Ok, I think it’s been sorted

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

So which service are we switching to next year?

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

the problem is that for college it's basically either this or yahoo...who uses the same stat service and has had the same downtime.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

TheFlyingLlama posted:

the problem is that for college it's basically either this or yahoo...who uses the same stat service and has had the same downtime.

Bummer.

Spintzel
Dec 31, 2007

Distractions makes it better when ya take up the ENTIRE ROAD

TheFlyingLlama posted:

Does anyone have any idea of what the scores have been for the past few weeks? I’ve just assumed I’ve lost most of my games and have really just been blindly setting people who don’t have a bye each week

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Fantrax (really their stat provider, but still) has really done a good job making what could have been a really fun and weird season like super goddamned boring.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Spintzel posted:

Does anyone have any idea of what the scores have been for the past few weeks? I’ve just assumed I’ve lost most of my games and have really just been blindly setting people who don’t have a bye each week

Have no idea. I haven't watched more than 30 minutes of football this season, so...

What a way to 2020.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Looks like they just updated everything. And my record took a nosedive...

Will Styles
Jan 19, 2005
Can we go back to not having scores?

Taxes
Jan 26, 2010

Idk guys I’m enjoying this season!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003