Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

Spiking posted:

Hey great post. Have been on the fence about this one for a while. Anyone tried it in co op mode?

I've done it coop with a friend locally, I thought it was pretty fun. It's definitely easier, since in addition to ganging up on enemies you can revive each other when you die (either by giving them half your current health, or paying money to revive them at full health). It also seems like the perk that removes friendly fire always shows up early, which is nice. It gets pretty chaotic but that's par for the course in this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

Cicero posted:

I've played this a bit with kids in co-op. They tend to like it initially -- you can do whatever you want! -- but it just gets too hard/complicated for them. I wish there was an easy mode. Is there an easy mode?

Depends on what you mean by easy mode. There's plenty of mutators that make things easier (the one that gives guns infinite ammo helps a ton, for example) but I don't think there's any that make quests simpler.