Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
I remember this game. It was awesome.

Hopefully TMNT is also on the list. When I had a Gameboy, that was the game I played the most. That and Spider-Man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Yes! This is a game I played a hell of a lot and remember fondly. Glad it was included. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I did watch a good amount of Smurfs growing up, but I never played a video game featuring them. This one looks ok.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Tragically Balloon Kid later visited New York City, somehow let go of her balloon, and then lost it. A newspaper publisher with insider knowledge of the incident said Spider-Man could have helped her but, for unknown and probably selfish reasons, refused.

I just made that up. Never heard of this game before. Will check it out.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Baby Rex, doo doo doo... Nope, not the same. :D

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I played Tetris a lot when I had a GameBoy. I am not ashamed of this. I had few better waste some time games. Still find myself humming the theme and remembering the commercial with the grumpy Russian bears. You can’t reflect on the GameBoy era without mentioning Tetris. Even now I want to get an app for it on my phone.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Looney Tunes. Love their cartoons, mostly. Never played their games. Not sure why, exactly. Maybe because one is so much more formulaic than the other and thus loses appeal.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I watched the heck out of this show too, loved it and Pinky & the Brain. But I never played the video game.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Never played this game, doubt I would have even if he was after bikers. My ex wife loved the heck out of it though. She was a Kirby fan.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Toy Story- Loved the movies. Never played the game. :(

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
This game really should have been part of Kingdom Hearts. Imagine Judge Doom's two-form Boss fight. :(

The Gameboy game is fun too. I didn't play it very much, got it at the end of my GameBoy's lifespan, but I had fun while I did.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Played this game but I don’t think I got very far. I mostly remember the Beagle Boy enemies and all the awesome things Scrooge could do with his cane.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014

wafflemoose posted:

One thing I loved about Batman on the Gameboy was the soundtrack, the guys at Sunsoft knew how to make some :krad: 8-bit tunes.

Never played Batman on the Gameboy, wish I had. Spider-Man I did play, wonder if that game is on the horizon for the thread.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I’m probably in a minority, but I’ve never played a Zelda game. I did hear this one was good, though.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Party on, dude! Love that movie, wish it had better sequels and that I had played this game back in the day.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
The book that inspired this game was great, the movie too. I never played the game but it does look fun. Thanks!

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
They totally should have made Robocop vs Terminator as a movie. It would have made billions. Then the Autobots and Decepticons could have teamed up with each respective side in the sequel and really upped the action.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Never actually played this series. It’s only thanks to Captain N the Game Master that I know who Kid Icarus is.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Favorite Ed Asner one liner- Veteran Gargoyles know how to wait. :)

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Played this game. Never beat it or any other game in its franchise other than the Double Dragon crossover.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
Thx for this thread, it was a lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
The only Game Boy games I really remember are TMNT, Spider-Man, Super Mario Land, and Tetris. I know you did TMNT but am not sure about the others.