Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

everdave posted:

Finally freed 3 vehicles from the hell hole that is the wrong port these were sent to, Baltimore

4 more coming in this weekend to the correct port, Savannah

What's the first car?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

everdave posted:

1995 Toyota Corsa 4 speed manual MOA special edition (whatever that means) and I say this with 100% sincerity, it is an absolute blast to drive! The shifter and clutch are just amazing. I love it. 22k miles.

I love cars like this

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I've been just using clippers for almost 20 years.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Around Whites

Run for cover

Someone make it rhyme I dunno

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

LloydDobler posted:

Just got back from recycling 8 gallons of oil, an old battery, and a half gallon of brake fluid. The auto parts store doesn't take brake fluid. That's kind of stupid, because they sell it. I drove over to Brakes Plus, and asked if I could give them $5 to take it or something. The first guy was like "nah we can't just take stuff" and I gave him a "cmon, really?" and two other guys jumped over and said "Yeah, just give it to me". I get that there's some liability issues but jesus what's a home mechanic supposed to do? Pour it out in a ditch? The only place I know of other than local shops with large tanks is the main recycling center, which is a half hour drive and $20 minimum to dump anything.

Of course I just realized that I'm planning a trip to my friendly local Volvo shop to dump off some other parts I don't need anymore, they would have let me dump the brake fluid in their vat.

Search for Household hazardous waste + the name of your county or city.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
I can't get the plumbers to call back about putting a toilet in the basement. I wish they'd just tell me they don't have time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

kastein posted:

have you tried texting them :v:

If I had somebody's cell phone I would!