Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1300624744903999488

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

corey booker and ben carson have something in common that i assume in his brain makes them uniquely qualified for hud

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1300017613377097730?s=19

Vim Fuego posted:

Notorious anti-semite Donald Trump means "Jews" when he says $FOOLS. That's why he put a dollar sign in front of it. He is a fascist piece of poo poo

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Rah! posted:

free bonghitz

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Bulgakov posted:

baby bitch president said he had to leave new york because he was being targeted?? :sad:

He's saying he wants big beautiful Trump caravans on fifth ave

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

i see someone gave donald the audiobook version of the great american thriller, True Allegiance, by Ben Shapiro

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

selecting the best moments from a turmmo interview and editing him to be as minimally incompetent as possible must be a hell of a job

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Wow

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE UNTIL BONGHITZ IS RELEASED

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

haha at ingraham trying to hand him freebies to run with but he's too dumb to realize what's happening

trummo. trumoop never changes.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
free bonghitz the best bonghitz

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Rah! posted:

free bonghitz

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
bearjew what the gently caress how dare you

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
we love our well-regulated militia consisting of a single teen psycho traveling across state lines to pacify the outside agitators that just so happen to inhabit the city, dont we folks

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Rah! posted:

free bonghitz

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

TRUMP 1320: "I will not be president and they're gonna die. They're all going to die."

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

bearjew what the gently caress how dare you

gregday
May 23, 2003

Schmoe Cwead posted:

TRUMP 1320: "I will not be president and they're gonna die. They're all going to die."

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
You know when you've been slightly constipated and then all the sudden youre on the toilet and your butthole just kinda pops and it's all better maybe that will happen for the USA

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Think I might go to an all-you-can eat melon place for lunch

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

paranoid randroid posted:

i see someone gave donald the audiobook version of the great american thriller, True Allegiance, by Ben Shapiro

i didn't know ben was also in on the lovely action novel grift too, but of course

quote:

America is coming apart. An illegal immigration crisis has broken out along America's Southern border—there are race riots in Detroit—a fiery female rancher-turned-militia leader has vowed revenge on the president for his arrogant policies—and the world's most notorious terrorist is planning a massive attack that could destroy the United States as we know it. Meanwhile the President is too consumed by legacy-seeking to see our country’s deep peril.

Brett Hawthorne is the youngest general in the United States Army—and he’s stuck, alone, behind enemy lines in Afghanistan. He’s the last lost soldier of a failed war, fighting to stay alive and make it back home—but will he be able to stop the collapse of America in time?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

I said NO!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
the assassination of bonghitz by the coward bearjew

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

https://twitter.com/GoadGatsby/status/1300543824415150080?s=20

I'm going start a charity 5K run to raise awareness for this guy's micropenis complex.

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm remembering how the bundys got off for all their crimes in OR because the jury liked their politics

the Bundys were smart enough to commit crimes in a jurisdiction where everyone shares their far right politics

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Chinatown posted:

lol watching the american government structure collapse in real time loving OWNS

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

20 Blunts posted:

You know when you've been slightly constipated and then all the sudden youre on the toilet and your butthole just kinda pops and it's all better maybe that will happen for the USA

yeah i had three ears of corn with dinner last night

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I missed this earlier today. What the gently caress is going on

https://twitter.com/LEBassett/status/1300579095131099136

His brain is fried from the sudafed

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

"theres controversy about flu vaccines"

lmao great job fox news

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Bearjew posted:

free bong hitz

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP7uZAz0H4s

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I missed this earlier today. What the gently caress is going on

https://twitter.com/LEBassett/status/1300579095131099136

His brain is fried from the sudafed

Mayor Dave posted:

gorilla grip nussy

Maria Juana
May 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
;lllmao

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
:patriot::patriot::patriot:

:patriot::patriot::patriot:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

president flu vaccine. it is thanks to his example setting that i got the extra horse sized dose in stride alongside him.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

someday we will have a gangstalking crank as president

yeah imagine him complaining about totally outlandish stuff like the previous president spying on him through his microwave lol just try and imagine it lmao crazy poo poo

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

20 Blunts posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chinatown posted:

lol watching america collapse in real time loving OWNS