Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I don't listen to most of Trump's speeches. But man, that opener:

"You've been hearing a lot about evictions [3 sentances of blaming Democrats] we gotta keep people from being evicted... It's not their fault~ it's China's fault" Like it is wild how he keeps slipping in a "it was China's fault" in low tones.

Fuckin lmao. I genuinely don't care if it is legal or moral or whatever. GIVE ME MY FUCKIN MONEY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Nice and hot piss posted:

My rack mate in OCS was 100% a loving anti-vaxxer and his uncle was a massive Qanon believer, talking about how vaccines were made with undead baby fetuses.

Wha~? but... You get vaccinated in the military. It's the only institution that foreal puts administrative pressure and a gun to your head if you don't consent to the shot in the arm. So he got vaccinated I wanna know if he did indeed vote Democrat against his God given will.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Nah, that dude sent my rear end to the Middle East. I ain't fuckin with him or his cop friend.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

mlmp08 posted:

Can’t tell if this is a joke about the senate being unable to reign in executive power or a joke about the VP having deployment authority or a joke that current POTUS was not an elected official back when OIF/OEF kicked off.

I don't give a gently caress. I went to deid in 2012 and passed along micaps to SW Asia for 6 god damned years. I walked in hallways that had his smug grin right next to Obama's. It was 4 years after his promise to pull everyone out and he plays a gotcha where it's just Iraq and just in time for Christmas. So my fuckin seats get bumped for that lovely PR move and WE ARE STILL THERE. Nah dude, this poo poo is primal. No joke I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR JOE BIDEN.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
It doesn't matter how cush the assignment is we don't need to be there. What would really be cush is staying at my loving home station long enough to fix a deck or whittle a warham. The only reason we are there is to pass reusible cash bags to people who hate us on behalf of leaders who take money from vendors. So God damned happy I got out before having to do a tour scanning the Whattaburger down in Texas.

In 2008 he told us we'd be out and he had 8 God damned years. It conjures a rage inside me, only other politician to solicit that emotion was Mitt Romney, who stole my table at the diner I was skipping class at back in 06. He can suck my dick from the back too.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

mlmp08 posted:

Was that a CoD reference?

RE: surveiling a conus burger joint

My best man couldn't make my wedding because he had been activated to deploy to the SW boarder... Of America. It was like 2018 when it happened the second time.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

egyptian rat race posted:

The perfect addition to your home, if you happen to have an Alzheimer's basement!

https://twitter.com/victoriaxxviii/status/1265635189063065603

Why didn't they finish the ceiling. Just HVAC tubes ruining my immersion.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Fuckin lmao trying to trade territories like they were baseball cards. Fuckin roflmao lemmie Like Kind exchange the Puerto Ricans I once threw a paper towel roll at.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
"There covering up the TRUTH!" I type into my Black Planet backup account.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Art

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Lmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Rip if only crazy people can rage about kiddie diddlers then all people who rage against kiddy diddlers can be classified as crazy.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Oh gently caress they got rid of the cherry blossoms? Shiiiiit, those were a gift.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

shame on an IGA posted:

so front row third from left is hell of dead now, right?

Me and da bois

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lightpole posted:

Calling it a strike might trigger player consequences possibly? Also the NBA has no power over Kenosha PD so they would be helpless in this instance and unable to meet the strike demands. I'm not sure the wording matters in this instance, players are united and the organizations will most likely have to address it in a responsive manner (I hope).

Fuckin LMAO the NBA owners totally have the power to make a bunch of phone calls, tug on some grift strings, litterally go on TV and say "Neither Jam nor Slam will be aired until JUSTICE IS ACHEIEVED" and it would work.

ROFLMAO Kenosha is a Podunk PD and these billionaires can't lean on them to do right. There is enough manpower and equipment in the merch division to capture and hold all of Wisconsin

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lightpole posted:

Also a reminder that Trumps $300 unemployment benefit comes from the disaster recovery pot that will pay for Laura.

Lmao, my check came out bare. Just like $20 over the unemployment claim rate thingy.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

BIG HEADLINE posted:

It means he was filming Black Panther while undergoing treatment for Stage III colon cancer.

And Endgame was last year.

I'mma blame Disney for his death till I shuffle off this mortal coil. He couldn't recover proper because production pipelines wait for no man.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Wasabi the J posted:

LeBron and co could be rolling with it and just wildcat again for maximum gently caress u points.

I pray

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
This was Lebron having his Mohammad Ali moment and Obama is telling him he could do the most good by joining the draft for Vietnam. gently caress outta here

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Handsome Ralph posted:

The gently caress I did. If you don't want to engage with my argument, no skin off my back, but don't pretend I'm the one who came in and made the initial argument about Obama and LeBron betraying BLM/the movement.

Also funny enough, I've been outside and I've been in downtown DC for some of the protests, spoiler, twitter and the forums ain't real life.

Yeah, NBA strike has been the only news I ever talked about with liquor store man. I was all " ugh Thanks Obama" and he was all "same".

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Wasabi the J posted:

Yeah I have stopped talking to white people in general.

gently caress em.

Yeah I know right, I just don't feel safe around them.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

There are so many pasty white kids with glasses I can't even tell which one is him.

Red white and blue shorts

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

The date, name, and content make perfect sense together but my brain had trouble parsing it. Holy poo poo that is a dark rear end concept

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Flying_Crab posted:

it's almost like there is a correlation w/ being educated and not being a CHUD. I'd be curious to see enlisted only numbers broken out by junior enlisted, NCO & SNCOs.

Whoa slow down there with that corrolation. Don't forget 3 years ago the noble class was all about Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Nice!