Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
There's not going to be a second wave of COVID because we never got done with the first

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

At this stage the CHUDs are so deep down the well that there's nothing that will make them turn on Strong Daddy Trump.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/10/the-crimes-of-seal-team-6/

not only is he lying about it but him and the other dude who wrote books got in to it over business plans on monetizing the raid before they went on it according to their old teammates. fun article!

edit: WOWOWOWOW IDIOT MINDS THINK ALIKE HERE

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

since you dweebs talked about booze here's a drink recipe that isn't shameful fancy pants baby nonsense

the sir drinks a lot
- take 16 ounce glass, fill 3/4 with a mix of every hard liqour you have. other quarter mix of orange juice and malt liqour.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Vriess posted:

None of the A-Schools are closing for this. No big deal.

Exciting times.

There's a Naval Construction Force training house and the Naval weather boys training school in Gulfport, how can you pass up this OJT??

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Who the gently caress are these 10% of Democrats that think this poo poo is acceptable??

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

:( it isn't an extinction event size asteroid :(

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

at this point i think it's non zero they just don't bother arresting him

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

A couple of cops I knew talked about how they frequented prostitutes and how it was essentially a perk of the job since they have all the power in this situation. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess this is definitely a thing that a not insignificant number of police do and they don't give a poo poo about human sex trafficking for that reason as well

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I think it's less they need to resort to it and more they're sociopaths so they think it's cool to do that, much as committing unchecked violence against unarmed people is cool

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I'm utterly astounded how many people are lionizing this kid and saying "well if the protesters weren't causing trouble or pedos or had views I disagreed with this wouldn't have happened!" right now. Part of this country straight up is cool with wanton police murder and protesters being killed because they, as far as I can tell, either want a civil war or want a return to segregation and slavery or both.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Fister Roboto posted:

welp turns out it was even stupider

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1299462860280664064

Obama jumped in to break the strike in exchange for practically nothing. Thanks Obama!

I wonder if he asked them to consider how much hurt they're causing everyone with their protest. Alternative answer is no strikes but drone strikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

I hope I'm proven wrong but I don't believe the DNC cares about anything but maintaining their sense of moral superiority when it's all said and done