Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://www.corona-per-capita.com/states?pgid=kcgoe084-842ab626-ca36-4fa2-b311-6f12736b8869

This is amazing...lets show cases by county in iowa...per million residents

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

A Bad Poster posted:

I want to know what the NYPD counterterrorism unit would have done to stop 9/11 from happening if they had existed before 9/11. I'm guessing jack and/or poo poo.

They may have gotten lucky and police brutalitied one of the people by accident?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

If the death numbers stay that low we will be really lucky from how much got shattered

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

pantslesswithwolves posted:

“Now a lot of people don’t know this but- they’re- these big, beautiful generals- they’re saying ‘Sir, the Israelis have this thing called Operation Hydra, and they’re gonna blow up- they’ll blow up Hizballah’s secret weapons warehouse in Beirut- and I’ll say Beirut? I hardly know you!’ And they laugh because they know that we have the best and most beautifuller soldiers, even than Israel.”

I hate that i have no confidence from just reading it if this is him or you making this up and i hate this timberline do much for that

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Moving back to upstate in a month so this is some good news to help get through the covid era

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/04/us/new-york-legalizes-liquor-ice-cream-trnd/index.html

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/1291542030842245125?s=19

I need me a job where i get paid 30k a month to provide no services with no written contract...

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Hey remember guyger? I guess we're gonna see if 2020 gets even worse

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/amber-...Id=96463576#app

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

The only reason i would want to go to the eagles nest is because my Opa was sent there to translate documents they found there. Pretty sure that place and those documents was what turned his hair white before the end of the war according to my Oma

Edit: it definately wouldn't be a bucket list destination though

Stravag fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Aug 11, 2020

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Did anyone outside the US take him seriously before that?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

I'll give the little twerp a little more credit in that he hasn't segued it into a RW grift yet. That I know of

Isn't this the kid who started skiing for why we need more guns after sandy hook?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Why would trump have a clipboard

Somewhere to attach his tie to keep it out from under his shoes?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Burning Beard posted:

Holy poo poo that is so true. The students are, at least in my courses, trying to comply. But it WILL spread. Does Vodka help?

I mean if you misted it over the kids it might help kill the virus right?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Everything about this seems absurdly dangerous. How often do these things fall out of the sky?

A lot of them are ww2 flying boat conversions sooooo....yeah. not many new designs have been made for a while

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I thought the calipers were for measuring which crimes made you lose suffrage :facepalm:

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Wallstreet and techbros?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

What? No Colonels from stargate or mash? Hell the Colonels from Stargate were all specifically air force too lol

Stravag fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Aug 26, 2020

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Watch them try him as a minor.

He'll be out by 21.

"In light of his communjty service the state reccomends no jail time"...

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

hobbesmaster posted:

Shatner may be somewhat biased.

RDA should write a counter op-ed.

This is what i get for not noticing the author

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I spent like 5 seconds trying to convince myself he meant it all as an indictment but...theres no way

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1299343151979659265?s=19

Did we get good news on that asteroid? Is it going to hit us and end this mistake called humanity?

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Stravag fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Aug 29, 2020

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Oh i thought they were being sarcastic my bad

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

Maybe he'll surprise us all and make things better!

They need some paper towels right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Good luck man!