Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

If there’s a criminal case, does this mean there will people a jury? And that people on it will literally get to vote on whether to lock him up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Watch this become the NFL that does *not* allow kneeling or helmets. A safe space for real football fans

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

bird food bathtub posted:

Hell World 2020 nothing matters and all, but I would enjoy DNA on a dress becoming part of the historical memory related to Trump.

What would the DNA prove? That Trump was in close proximity with her while she was on his show? Unless it’s clear evidence of rape I fail to see how anything major could come from this

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Godholio posted:

This has been one of the things I've been watching on youtube lately...people reacting to music/movies I like, who claim to have never heard/seen them. It's a nice time waster. I've gotten a kick out of these guys a couple of times, but hadn't seen the Phil Collins video.

The Tracy Chapman Fast Car ones are pretty good too. You can see the people who actually listen to lyrics

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

https://mobile.twitter.com/IslesFGC/status/1293309329085366272

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
Biden/Harris would have owned Trump's rear end in 2016. Now the DNC is just setting up for another party collapse in 2024 (like what happened in 2016).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009
https://www.thecut.com/2020/08/nasa-says-asteroid-is-headed-for-earth-just-before-election.html

It's happening!