Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

FrozenVent posted:

How great would it be if George Soros just tweeted “go time.” or something like that?

gently caress it, burn it all down.

This is what that floridian Twitter "hack" idiot should have done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

RFC2324 posted:

sasquach?

Nah, Sasquatch doesn't kill like diabeetus. Unless squatch has been loving with his sugars.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Anyone named Tara Reade, Reid, or any other variety of spelling should be suspect anyhow.

Let's gather all the Tara Reades/Reids and send them to an island where poo poo low budget knock off films that no one watches are filmed. Maybe combine it with UFC island and they can fight for lead over supporting roles. Send Tanya Harding to act as ref.

Make all the living quarters leftover 1970s single wide trailers.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Leavemywife posted:

I don't think The Rock is a poo poo head like that.

Same. If anything, the Rock might be better able to save it. But he has made bad decisions before.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Lol. We're loving doomed.

October surprise is the stimulus check showing up in your bank account on halloween.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Frito playing me, when I see bad news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwR1-aRTyyM

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Isn't ammonium nitrate the active ingredient in tannerite?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Totally writing in Sasquatch/Mothman this year (Biden will carry CO) in hopes of them actually being on the ticket in 2024.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Billionaires are policy failures.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
You have my sympathies. Thankfully Colorado isn't that dumb, but a bunch of the bikers here will go and come back with the Rona and spread that poo poo. Labor day is going to bring out a bunch of morons too.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

RFC2324 posted:

I'm just glad all the chuds are in that city to the south that we don't talk about here in Denver

It's slightly cheaper down here though. Compared to any city I've lived in down in Tennessee, the Springs is a liberal utopia. Yeah, there's megachurches and mil bases and the typical fanfare that goes with it, but the bulk of the folks I meet here are lefties.

Hell, city council here is talking about recreational weed. Finally. Probably need the tax revenue.

Not that it matters much to me, hopefully I'll find a piece of land out on the edge of nowhere soon.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Or pouring PFAS all over Fountain for fire suppressants tests so the ground water is useless for the next million years.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Trumple Orangeskin signed some EOs. It's on TV now. $400 unemployment benefit, now he's babbling about stocks.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
CNN was apparently running a clip of him announcing it all.

He apparently claimed to have passed veterans choice, and stopped the presser after called out by a reporter. Lol.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
gently caress halloween, labor day is just a few weeks away.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
So the white house is under lockdown according to cnn.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Good.

Now if only we can do something about the sports betting commercials that have flooded my tv in the past few months. The more I see their commercials, the more I want to burn all their headquarters to the ground.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Sasquatch/Mothman would like your vote.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

A Bad Poster posted:

You can still vote for Bigfoot. Nothing's stopping anyone.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Embrace the chaos, it's all we have left.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I look forward to seeing piles of harleys on craigslist next few months, and constantly sinking prices. The desperate ones will post their loan statements in an effort to get someone to buy their mistake off them for what's owed. Because there's no way in gently caress the bulk of newer harleys aren't financed to the passengers' tits.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Burning Beard posted:

My buddy went up to Sturgis Tuesday to people watch (I wouldn't but whatever) and he thinks there are more people our age (40ish) than I think. I don't know, all the ones plowing through town are riding Harleys and look pretty boomer to me. Also, lots of trikes, lotta trikes. I think that will be Harley's bread and butter in the next decade, trikes for old boomers.

Trikes are usually built by third party companies, like fancy conversion van packages.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I miss having a bike (last was a V-Strom 650) but I don't see myself riding again. It was fun when I was younger, especially a teenager with old 70s Hondas to ride around, but I've got enough physical ailments without risking getting hit by someone texting and driving. To each their own, though. Not that I'll be giving up my motorcycle endorsement on my license, however.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
The american way. Good for harley. Go down like Remington.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Is the fresh prince thing not like that friends reunion poo poo from like, 8 years ago?

I kinda looked forward to a friends update back then. Now it just feels like bored pandering.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

That Works posted:

It's from "The Time Machine".

The Eloi were the humans that stayed on the surface and became idyllic passive / weak humans that lazed around in the daytime and retreated indoors at night in fear of the Morlocks who were the humans who lived underground who were intelligent and overly strong cannibals who came out at night and fed on the Eloi.

Probably misremembering it here, but I thought the surface dwellers were smart but weak, while the morlocks were dumb brutes. Maybe the Guy Pearce/Samantha Mumba version is clouding my memory. And 7up guy being a talking super computer.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Love it. A president that gives a poo poo. Wonder why we can't have nice things oh wait republicans.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Richard Bong posted:

What’s the US alternative?
How many feet are in that quarter mile? Idk better get google and a calculator ready
How hot to get water to boil? 212F for some reason.
Freezing temps? Partially positive partially negative because reasons.
Is that socket bigger or smaller? Idk give me a sec to find a common denominator
Dick measurements? A measly 6 instead of 15.24 even small dick measurements sound cool in metric. 4 inches is 10.16cm
Liquid? How many ounces are in that gallon? Better hope it says it on the label. Also are those fluid oz or not?

gently caress the US systems of measurements.

gently caress them, indeed, but that's like grade school memorization poo poo. Or it used to be, before all kids everywhere had cell phones and google. But also, blame the british for standard measurements, blame us for not moving on when metric came around.

Also dick measurements should be in millimeters for truly spectacular dick number.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
You could open a drive-in theater with his forehead. And she could open a jewelry stand that specializes in quartz and turquoise right next to the concession stand.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Stellar Curiosity posted:

Copy, for when he deletes it.

Edit: DAL/DL has a no fly list and has returned passengers to the gate before for stunts like this.
:allears:

Print it on his tombstone.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Speaking of fires, Pikes Peak has a wildfire going on it now. Smoky as gently caress out here.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

SeaborneClink posted:

Luckily it was only 1/10th of an acre and was fully contained this afternoon. All this smoke is from California and Pine Gulch & Grizzly Peak.

Ah, okay. I only heard about it at weed work, so I didn't realize it was out already.

It's been smokey all week anyhow.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Yeah, I was at work in the middle of town and could only make out the mountains from the smoke with sunglasses on, but just barely.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Colorado fire watch: holy poo poo the sky is so loving smokey right now.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

RFC2324 posted:

Holy poo poo its loving hazy in aurora

I can't smell it at my apartment, but I noticed a whiff of forest fire when I was downtown a while ago when I went out for my pay and an ounce if weed. Didn't keep the hot air ballooners on the ground this morning though.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
There's a growing populace of psychedelics users, so that myth is only going to grow stronger with time. It's a weirdly booming time for hallucinagenics.

In the past week I've been offered shrooms twice and acid once (it's micro-dose monday, bro). Yay weed industry.

Lol. Remember when idiots thought you could get high by scraping the inside of banana peels and drying them in an oven. Banananine. Lol.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Wholesome story just ran on cbs sunday morning. Video in link. Mo Rocca talking to a guy that flies shelter animals from cities that euthanize to cities that don't.

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/the-man-behind-dog-is-my-copilot/

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
People need to know when they've been fooled. Not saying you should kick in her door and be all "you voted for a fascist, grandma" but politely informing her of all the horrible poo poo this administration has done would go a long way in preventing her from voting for the orange idiot again.

It's not a pretty picture to paint, but cognitively functioning and voting seniors need to be just as informed of this poo poo as every other voting body in this country. Spare the children the horror stories, but not the olds, they need to know what they voted for.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Punishment for the crimes* of the parents shouldn't be levied against children.

*Definition may vary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
If they're going to vote, they need to know what they're getting.

My grandmother is crazy as a shithouse rat and most likely doesn't vote anymore because the uncle in charge of all her stuff is reasonable and the alzheimers unit she's in doesn't push the issue. Not saying olds shouldn't vote, but if they have a legal guardian, maybe requiring the presence of the guardian would help. Lots of issues with that too, though.