Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Was it Reade where those articles came out saying that she was a grifter with a trail of victims?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

facialimpediment posted:

At this point, I bet the only way you'd get his followers into masks is if you sold MAGA masks on the online store like Parscale wanted to. Until then, his voters will tell him to gently caress right off.

https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1290428876741586944

That's a cheesebrained way of saying "I have no loving idea what I'm doing".

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
What in the sweet holy mother fuckin' poo poo

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7rJp2Tx7vc

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

shame on an IGA posted:

Phalan'x is back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (wolf howl)

https://mobile.twitter.com/PNWYLF/status/1291996774345957377

gently caress YEAH!

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Wait, oleandrin, as in oleander poison?

Jesus, just say you want people to kill themselves and save the middle man

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Handsome Ralph posted:

Never Trump Republicans and moderates from the mid-west.

I got yelled at once because I was at a debate viewing party and when she came on screen I yelled "Look out, she has a stapler!"

Hahahaha worth it

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Okay, that's the best the internet has to offer for at least a day.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I've been so disappointed with politics since trump got elected that my standard for a VP pick is "better than pence, y/n"

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Fister Roboto posted:

The Biden bus is taking me farther from where I want to be than where I am now (just not as far as the Trump bus). Since neither bus is actually helpful for me, it's probably better to start walking.

So does this mean you're not gonna vote or are you gonna run for office?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
The mail in my area is still running on time, so far, a ferociously blue area.

A friend in Georgia told me his has ground to an almost halt.

This might end up hurting them more than helping them, which would be very on brand for these idiots' schemes.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
People need to try another country's mail system and then try and criticize the USPS.

gently caress you, Australia Post.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
You should check out some of the live feeds. I was watching people drive harley's the size of smart cars and not being able to handle a red light right turn without nearly stacking, and it's a lot of really old fuckers.

I don't know about nearly all but it's an awful lot.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

bengy81 posted:

Yeah, they had some really good luck selling more aggressive versions of the sportster, so they took that lesson and made the street rod? Which is even more lame and boring than most Japanese sub-litre cruisers, and they doubled down on the 60k parade bikes...
I've never been the target demographic for a cruiser, but hell, if.i can get a semi cheap shovelhead in a COVID death estate sale, I won't be upset.

Few months and second hand Harley's are gonna be cheap as gently caress.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

orange juche posted:

I mean 20% of 30 bucks still don't get them to where the old CEO had them lol. If zoomers and millenials don't go out and buy gigantic bikes from Harley, they're gonna be a penny stock inside a couple years, especially as the boomer die-off accelerates.

Basically every sale that HD lost went to Indian/Polaris anyway.

The problem isn't the bikes, although they suck, it's the other riders. No one but chuds want to be associated with them, or be known as a harley rider.

They thought they'd get them gosh darn millennials with an electric bike but their existing base hated it and no one new wanted a HD so, congratulations on loving yourself. I mean poo poo, it wasn't too long ago that a pillion seat was still referred to as a bitch seat in the HD catalog.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Hahahahah, goddamn that's ice cold even for him.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I don't know who Jay Feely is but did he pee on trump? What the hell are those stains?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That dude is just a fuckin' mess

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
The guy pearce movie had it that the underground peeps were doing some psychic poo poo to keep them from talking about the monsters and to keep them docile.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

CBJSprague24 posted:

https://twitter.com/thejtlewis/status/1289996904802054150

Who the gently caress is this guy and why is he using a bunch of kids (including his brother) getting offed at Sandy Hook as his coattail ride to being in good graces with Donnie?

That account posts support for everything and whatever trump tweets. Even the other day when trump tweeted something and then contradicted it later in the day.

It could literally be a bot account, that's how bad it is.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I just had a quite skim through his twitter, and... he is not a bright dude.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Wait, military has to recoup shell casings to go to GSA auctions and these guys can just throw millions of dollars of machinery in a dumpster?

I smell a-crimin' in the air

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Holy moly what an exciting time to be alive.

Not even Friday.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

facialimpediment posted:

Don't expect a pardon here. If there's one thing that Donnie can't stand, it's people on the sidelines grifting on his name, then getting in trouble for it. It's like the equivalent of a mob associate not kicking a taste up to the boss.

Donnie's already pulling the COFFEE BOY COFFEE BOY act, even though they call each other off and on. Now if Bannon starts making squealing noises like Stone did? Now we're talking.

Yo, isn't Audrey Strauss SDNY?

That's a state thing, right?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

BIG HEADLINE posted:

It was funnier to imagine him getting arrested on that glorified dinghy pictured earlier.

Seeing his Bond Villain wannabe yacht just makes me cringe at how many Epstein-ings have taken place on that thing.

What loving friend of his has THAT parked on the dock?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

not caring here posted:

What loving friend of his has THAT parked on the dock?

Okay fuckin' wow I'll answer my own question, thanks google

quote:

The boat, the Lady May, is owned by Guo Wengui, one of China's most wanted fugitives, who is wanted in Beijing on fraud, blackmail and bribery charges, according to the Washington Post

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

mlmp08 posted:

Ah, that’s easy! *pulls out criminal records and calipers*

Holy poo poo a phrenology joke

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Raise the minimum voting age to 25. Raise the minimum age for joining the military to 25 as well.

Reasons being that the risk center of the brain should be fully developed or drat close to, you don't have parents trying to politically brainwash their kids so they vote how they want from 18 years old on, or, more likely, kids have freedom from their parents for a few years and can make up their own mind.

Max voting age: 75. You got 50 years of voting.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

facialimpediment posted:

Let's take a quick peek at the RNC. For some reason, they decided to do the state-by-state roll call now and uh it's not as good as the DNC's version:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1297920648661086209?s=19

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

shame on an IGA posted:

so front row third from left is hell of dead now, right?

I'm back row fourth from the left about to burst into tears.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Did that seal pipe bomb idiot start escalating?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, I'm generally a shelter in place kind of person, even when it gets what most people would consider a little too dicey, but if i was in the way of that I'd have beaten feet by now. gently caress that.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Wait, so this kid:

1/ Has an illegal gun because he's under 18
2/ Crossed state lines with an illegal gun
3/ Shot people with the illegal gun
4/ Fled the pigs across state lines

That about sums it up?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
He had a knife in his car when he got shot 7 times in the back.

So you're saying he was unarmed. Gotcha.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That jim jordan got a real punchable loving face.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
That's a... bold strategy.

17 angles of videos is just not enough to convict me, and I should know because I'm an expert on not wanting to go to jail.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Throw up the video on Facebook. Police departments page, city hall page, mayor's page, tv stations.

Pigs won't do poo poo unless they are forced to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, if I'm gonna be a cowardly chud piece of poo poo with a bunch of guns, I'm now gonna avoid going head to head, and I'm gonna go for softer and softer targets. And I'm gonna stay more mobile and slightly more armored in my lifted silverado because unless it's less than 62 degrees out my fat diabetic rear end turns into protected wetlands, so I need that air conditioning and mountain dew ready.

It's also harder to throw my face up on twitter when I'm doing a drive by on a bunch of unarmed people with t shirt slogans that make me fear for my life.

Why no, I don't think I'm a terrorist, why do you ask.