Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Dum Cumpster posted:

He's graduated to Project Mayhem?

I'm thinking more like Lou mixed with Bob, but a giant baby back bitch instead of actually throwing hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

BigDave posted:

According to him he is.

Mania-fueled techbro LARPing.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Is it bad to wish that the stroke he had that basically ended his surgical career would've just killed him?

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

PookBear posted:

Biden was part of administration that resulted in friends of mine sustaining permanent disabilities from gun shot wounds and his son that lasted less than a month in the service for getting kicked out for coke after a direct commission is speaking at the DNC please shut the gently caress up forever

Sir, this is an Arby's.

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

LongDarkNight posted:

My brain read Tammy Duckworth and I almost did the final :crackping:.

My brain did the exact same thing and didn't catch up until I'd already screamed "gently caress!", scaring the poo poo out of my cat.