Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014
I know I'm becoming a old man buzzkill, because I'm more disappointed at the idea that modern kids don't go digging for older music anymore.

In fact I have a whole spiel about how the relationship between music and youth has changed so much in the age of streaming age altog--

Knives Amilli fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Aug 11, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014

gotta say i thank god/zeus/vishnu that Washington State didnt get hit with wildfires this year (yet).

In addition to a cooler summer (even with a few days of rain!) I really think quarantine kept people home and the parks closed, so that people couldnt accidentally/purposely start fires as had been the case in previous years.

We got lucky because our National Guard force is tasked with assisting the civil authorities on fire fighting and we were burned out due to covid and riot support.

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014

Does....does the Trump administration realize that the Space Force mission isn't a terraforming one, but about satellite superiority ????

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014
and to think this is exactly what these piece of poo poo boogaloo bois want

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014
These motherfuckers act like Weather Underground never happened.

I will not cheer for open season against chuds. But these dumb fucks asked for this.

For loving decades, Conservatives high off of Limbaughs emasculation of Liberals and Reagan tall tales, walked around with their chest poked out, swinging their dick around thinking they were the toughest Tony's on the Block. Thinking that the entirety of Left Wing politics was Ineffectual Hippies and Spineless Career Shills like Pelosi, Clinton(s), Biden, Schumer. Armed with a idiotic voting base of at least 30% of Americans and the power to use the Cops, Military, and their love of guns to project fear, they thought no one WOULD ever challenge them and in turn they refused to compromise or even listen to outside perspectives.

Well this is what loving happens when you never listened, used violence, fear and intimidation to put down unrest and let the middle class die, to spite minorities.

A new generation has the internet. They see Liberalism is ineffectual. They feel they have nothing to live for, but the fight for inequality. They will not back down to the threatening and Fascist behavior of Conservative Politics, but will meet that poo poo with equal force.

TO paraphrase young thug "they kill forreal"

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014

Slim Pickens posted:

Here's the guy that got shot yesterday in Portland, just defending the guy that murdered two people on public transit (in 2017)

https://twitter.com/itsmikebivins/status/871099079710953472?s=19

He's no angel etc.

As a Black man who has been living in Seattle off and on for about 3 years, I was utterly taken aback by the amount of batshit crazy conservatism up here. Makes me never want to leave the major urban areas of Western Washington. And all of Oregon as far as Im concerned, is no (black) mans land. They seem even more insular and brainwashed than all of Eastern Washington.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knives Amilli
Sep 26, 2014

lmao he's spreading Fringe Libertarian/QAnon disinformation

literally everytime i say im not gonna support the Democrats Trump reinforces the notion that hes insane.