Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Nah, surely Trump insulting and disparaging a service member for their injuries would cross the line for Republicans, there's no way anybody would support him after... wait, hold on, I'm getting a call from 2016... oh, it's just endless, incoherent screaming. Weird.

No no no, it's you from 2020 who's doing the screaming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

I hope Hillary is on that jury

Clillary... that's an interesting first name, Mrs. Hinton.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Grain explossions are super no joke lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Defenestrategy posted:

Wouldnt you not want your impounded he silo to be in densley populated areas?

Isn't the coastal levant densely populated as hell

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Raerlynn posted:

I've been seeing reports that it wasn't explosives per se, but fertilizer. I seem to recall a town in Texas got flattened in a similar manner within the last decade or so.

that was 7 years ago?!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Fuuuuuuck

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Best Friends posted:

Meanwhile big capital is getting richer. Small businesses are going to get replaced by chains at a huge rate when things open down the road.

I was going to joke about how will we be able to tell but I think the difference will be stark enough to easily evident.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Terrifying Effigies posted:

The arms control folks have been putting it at a couple hundred tons TNT equivalent:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/1290722801012228096

https://mobile.twitter.com/ArmsControlWonk/status/1290795532701425664

Still a lot, and well in the range of a W54 mini-nuke equivalent (not saying it was a nuke).

The IRS not loving around anymore

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Fister Roboto posted:

Capitalism is the best economic system because it drives innovation :shepicide:

I would no joke be tumescent if every mother fucker who seriously uttered this was buried up to their necks in dogshit at low tide

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Jesus Christ his skin is now the same color as a whole roast chicken.

The president looks delicious

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He's a big fan of the dog buttholes

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wasabi the J posted:

Free Shmorky.

Too much for half the price!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

PookBear posted:

every weekend there are boomers riding up and down the highway that borders the great lake near us, and they're decked out head to toe wearing branded leather gear while going 10 under the speed limit lol

Drive in the fast lane, slowly make you lose your mind

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Look the rich are just plain better than us, don't you get it. You don't want to stifle innovation, do you

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

For these types, that's all well and good. There are a ton of minorities in red states especially in the south.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jeff Bezos made 13 billion in one day lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

facialimpediment posted:

As we get closer and closer to the election, there are more and more touch points where Donnie's version of unreality can't reach like it normally does.

https://twitter.com/freep/status/1292845116797997056?s=19

One thing that I think will sink him for in-person voting: Halloween. I think trick-or-treating is basically going to be cancelled nationwide, only a few days before the election!

How will we determine which rapist halloween mask will determine the winner?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mr. Nice! posted:

Everyone does "trunk or treat" in their church or school parking lot these days anyways where parents just line up all of their cars and kids go up to each.

This is the most depressing thing I've ever heard

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Halloween is a red holiday for goods are redistributed to all who seek them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

mlmp08 posted:

Dr Grandayy (@grandayy) Tweeted:
ben shapiro be droppin bars https://t.co/QVzfMtY5fh https://twitter.com/grandayy/status/1292986271644745733?s=20

I like how Ben is often put forth as among the smartest guy the right has.

Remember when he went bananas on a thatcherite for being a leftist

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

RFC2324 posted:

Almost as if human brains are actually really bad

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's been his job for the last 27 years oh ho ho

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I had a dream last night that I got a phone alert that Joe had a stroke and that a subsequent poll found that the american people asked if they were concerned about joe's mental health rose from 6 to 8. I'm not sure what the metric was but it made me laugh in my dream

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Curacao is sad as poo poo that's why it's blue

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Arven posted:

This is a huge deal and I don't understand why the press is pretty much ignoring it.

Lol yes you do

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Tweety Bird padded jean jackets

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lol i hate these loving ghouls more with every breath I take

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Good thing they got all the fentanyl

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

egyptian rat race posted:

Susan Collins just absolutely killing it. Someone I know unironically suggested she'd have been a good VP pick for Biden

https://twitter.com/TheDweck/status/1294141599455170563

Glad everyone is on recess...

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1293995915888361472

I need to find the old tweet about Air Bud

e: found it

I always liked the analogy where they were outside the stadium with an acme brand plunger

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

For sure gonna go into their tacky little nostalgia rooms so they can "remember the good times"

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

egyptian rat race posted:

The perfect addition to your home, if you happen to have an Alzheimer's basement!

https://twitter.com/victoriaxxviii/status/1265635189063065603

That might actually just be a mansion

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

30% of the country is fine with that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Whats'a abumble

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Lol just overheard FN on Harris mention christians and catholics

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bird food bathtub posted:

What kind of hosed up, abusive relationship does right wing everything have with social media? Every single major company is breaking their (rules) back tying themselves in knots to give Republicans every possible advantage on their platforms and no matter how far social media stacks the deck in their favor it's always "liberal social media is the enemy, they need to be destroyed!"

They're stupid loving people, OP

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He's getting hired?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Godholio posted:

Feely is a retired NFL kicker.

Wow couldn't even spring for a real football player. Sad!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

....what the poo poo. I'm going to assume the south?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

They intentionally abstained from action in the hopes of making it all worse so I don't give a fuuuuck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Try Rural Dictionary