Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yes and is charged with aggravated assault.

hell yeah get his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

C2C - 2.0 posted:

This is art.

Hill owned last season, one of my favorite players on the team. This (and him being the big driver behind the strike) elevates him to a close #2 behind Giannis.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Milo and POTUS posted:

drat he always wanted to be a cop

:vince:

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Slim Pickens posted:

I'm afraid things are gonna boil over. It's only a matter of time before these psychos open fire into a crowd.

This is gross as hell and highly worrying. I’ve been watching far right people talk like this forever, except it now feels like a genuine threat as opposed to fat CHUDs posting on ARFCOM.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Mustang posted:

I was about come and post the same thing, here's the article it's from: https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...vote-for-biden/

Interestingly, officers still leading the way in their dislike of Trump.

it's almost like there is a correlation w/ being educated and not being a CHUD. I'd be curious to see enlisted only numbers broken out by junior enlisted, NCO & SNCOs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

ASAPI posted:

It's 2020. Time has no meaning. It's still August 32nd.

never should've closed the March thread