Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XVc5mCEC6s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

orange juche posted:

So that dude killed what, 2 people at least? When they tried to tackle him while he was running away after he shot someone multiple times, he came up and shot someone in the head with his AR15.

He shot a guy in the head point blank (confirmed dead) first, got chased down the street, tripped, vaporized a guy's bicep (someone got a tourniquet on him quick) and another guy took at least one round point blank in the stomach. No idea of their current condition.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

How the gently caress is anyone duped by the doctored videos, you can literally watch the live stream replays of it happening, it was a loving plastic bag. God drat I'm pissed.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Kid who got his bicep vaporized is going to keep his arm. Probably won't work well but still
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-ken...-supporters-v5b

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

bulletsponge13 posted:

For me, this event was the death knell of the America I grew up in, that I thought it was. Some of the following might come off callous, and I don't mean it to- I'm just old and tired.

Beyond the 'normal' Officer shooting/protests/riots
A kid dropped by his Mom to join a militia with an AR15 at a place she had a reasonable belief he would be in danger. If not, why give him a god drat rifle? Then this idiot loving kid became a scared idiot kid. Then it just went full blown 2020 America. It's just so loving sad. I also can't help but feel this might be the tipping point. Like, it's ok now. This is going to embolden assholes, and escalate the rioters. Just gently caress.

rioters lol

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

WEH posted:

About half my right bicep got cut after having a car door opening into me while biking like ten years ago in the same state this happened and i had to sign a whole bunch of releases to make public the novel procedure they used to meld the muscle back together. Basically involved loosely sewing the muscle back together and wrapping it in donor tissue. At least 95% original strength but its lumpy as gently caress and takes a bunch of physical therapy to get there. Hope the bullshit I went through can help him out

From the video I saw it looked like his bicep was literally missing

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Handsome Ralph posted:

Players reaching out to Obama ≠ Obama jumping in to end the strike. Real loving weird that a majority black league would reach out to the first black president :rolleyes:

Also "practically nothing" in this case was getting the owners to turn arenas into voting centers and spending money to drive turnout among other things.

LeBron's also been putting his money where his mouth is in trying to fix poll worker shortages and polling places getting closed due to "lack of polling workers"
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/24/us/politics/lebron-james-poll-workers.html

Like if you wanna be disappointed with that, go wild, but shouting they got nothing and that Obama shut it down is just stupid and wrong as gently caress.

Fuuuuuuck

im sure voting will stop cops from killing black people

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Vore

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Yeah I’m ok. Pretty surreal all in all. Angry old white man pointing a gun at me yelling to get on the loving ground when I just saved him from getting his face smashed in.

why did you save him lol

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

That crew then proceeds to stomp ole Kyle out. Btw that took place in Kenosha so there's really no doubt he returned seeing the protest as an opportunity for retribution. The shooting was premeditated with out doubt, but that's obvious

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/zerosum24/status/1299938822915006464

vid of the dude aggressively walking towards white sweatshirt guy, starts spraying mace and then takes 2 in the chest.

this is the guy who got killed:

https://twitter.com/HodgepodgePDX/status/1299902740898824193?s=20

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

Local police are saying he was acting in self defense and no charges will be brought.

lol didn't gun guy punch first? lmao that if you got shot in the face while kneeling the chuds would currently be screaming that it was self defense and old buddy would be speaking at the rnc

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Joe Biden suggested to just shoot criminals in the leg on live tv

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

lmao that people think anything will be different

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

That Works posted:

:toot:

Looks like you were doing good on the video. Unbelievable that the gunman wasn't domed instantly in that situation. Such restraint by the officer... huh.

lol yea dude is gonna be cleared in the"investigation" even though the entire thing was recorded. They're on the same team