Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Conservatism is the real plague, these people have been on the wrong side of history for literally all of human history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Well unemployment in WA is a complete disaster. I'm sitting at 19 weeks now waiting for "adjudication" before I can get paid.

The state recently announced Operation 100% as complete despite there still being tens of thousands of people still waiting for their claims to be adjudicated.

Seriously starting to be concerned that I'm never going to see a cent of my money, they've been saying they're working on the backlog for months now. Friends that got out of the Army and went to other states aren't having any issues getting their claims paid out.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Yeah, most of our ETS dates were in March. One went to California and one to Oregon and both are getting paid each week.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Anyone else having a hard time seeing conservatives as their fellow Americans after all of this? I'm having difficulty seeing what value, if any, they provide to the United States.

Working class whites complain about the perceived superiority of coastal liberal "elites" but all they're doing is proving that they're just as dumb as we always thought they were.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

How is not voting for Biden anything other than essentially supporting Trump? He's the only one that benefits as far as I can tell.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

It's fine, take some motrin, drink some water and walk it off.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Dudes can wear pro masks all day in 100+ degree heat but a medical mask will magically turn you into a pussy?

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Godholio posted:

You don't have to be good, the other side just has to be worse somehow.

Training with partner forces has consistently reinforced this for me.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

bengy81 posted:

COPS always seemed kind of gross to me when I was younger, but I wouldn't have been able to tell you why. I haven't watchdd an episode in a decade probably, but I'm gonna assuming it's basically loving with poor people for sport? Kind of wild that it was on TV for so many years.

It's still on TV. 32 Seasons, 1103 episodes!

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

I whole heartedly endorse any and every effort to gerrymander and marginalize conservatives of any shred of political power they have.

2020 has shown that these people are neither productive nor valuable members of our society.

They aren't my countrymen.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Fister Roboto posted:

The Democrats aren't gonna do poo poo to stop police violence whether they're in power or not. They've shown this countless times on this and many other issues over the past 20 years.

So who will?

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

I was about come and post the same thing, here's the article it's from: https://www.militarytimes.com/news/...vote-for-biden/

Interestingly, officers still leading the way in their dislike of Trump.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

At least the gap between officer and enlisted opinions on him is narrowing, it felt pretty wide while I was in.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Handsome Ralph posted:

Anecdotal, but it's been the one thing I've even see borderline Chuds that are still in get pissed off about.

I stopped following Doctrine Man around this time because his page is completely unmoderated and any of his posts even remotely political get tons of posts by chuds. Not sure how many were actually military though, I think a lot of them were just right wing poo poo heads.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Ruined his career before making it to 1LT, impressive.