Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

ShakeZula posted:

Hmm well I guess that's the end of me knowing things

Im gonna start making up fake statlines because how are you gonna prove me wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Of course the season Bill's roster finally seems beatable football is canceled

Barudak
May 7, 2007

MrLogan posted:

They are going to eat so much dead cap the year after Brees finally retires.

They are gonna just let the rising waters swallow them whole when Brees retires

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Jivesauce posted:

Whoa why on earth would you think that? Dude has thrown 13 passes his entire team in the league (and completed 6 of them)

Hes in the Saint's front office trying to find a sucker to trade for him.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Gregg Williams I think has had a longer career in football since getting banned forever from football.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Folks, what if Snyder renamed the team to improve its sale value when he is forced to sell???

Barudak
May 7, 2007

EA will stop releasing lovely maddens the moment it impacts ultimate team sales so never you absolute degenerates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

If you think the fans are sad now, wait till they move to London next year