Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Who cares? NHL playoffs start tonight, and they aren't idiot bitches

Clowntonio 6ix9ine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Barudak posted:

Of course the season Bill's roster finally seems beatable football is canceled

None of the Patriots vets want to put up with Bill's poo poo without the benefit of playing with Tom Brady lmao

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Spoeank posted:

what the gently caress man

Edelman with his shirt pulled up, flexing hard with his arms around Cam to make Tommy jealous is a ray of sunshine in the cursed year

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I'm permabanned from Twitter so someone tell that douchetruck that that is most definitely NOT when it started. He's late by 9 months

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Cavauro posted:

i told his rear end

Ty cavauro. That's why you have a title belt

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Pittsburgh.

Steelers 3 straight years

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Ehud posted:

It’s weird how much they’ve struggled with the MNF thing.

I haven’t liked the announcers since Tirico and Gruden left and the games are now usually really bad matchups.

Somewhere along the way in my brain SNF took the place of MNF as the weekly marquee NFL event.

This is also simply explained, brother Ehud. Disney was super pissed at how much money ESPN spent getting the rights to CFB bowl games and MNF, and enforced austerity on the network. Slashed budgets, laid off all of their experienced journalists, and now you have a parade of Booger McFarlands hosting MNF

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Javon Hargrave is getting there, and it would not surprise me if he takes that next step in Schwartz's defense this year

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Failing to satisfy Olivia Munn is a capital crime tho

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Spoeank posted:

he loving rocks and I'm excited for Chase Claypool because Chase Claypool is Mike Evans 2.0 (with lil babby t-rex arms so not quite the ceiling)

Claypool is already a training camp star

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

LOL

We didn't even have a real training camp this year and folk still hoping on that training camp all-star bandwagon.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Whoa, Claypool has caught a ball in practice?!? My bad dude is legit.

[in kawalimus voice]: The Ravens don't knjow how to draft and develop wide receivers. I wish we had a game changing wide receiver like the Steelers. I don't expect a fan of the team like the Ravens to see that man's hips are above that defensive back's shoulder pads high pointing the ball, If only the Ravens had a receiver like that.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

kiimo posted:

Chase Claypool is now on my dynasty team so I'm sorry to say that he'll sit for two years and then get kicked off the team, apologies to the yinzers for cursing him

He will get a million red zone targets due to being 6'4" with a 44' vertical jump, even if he sucks at every other aspect of WR

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Mystic Stylez posted:

imagine the Ravens actually signing Antonio Brown and Marcus Peters & Earl Thomas covering him in practice :fireemoji:

AB has owned Marcus Peters over his career

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

Contracts are such a loving insane mystery hell hole. Something that I still have no idea about, is would voiding the guarantees for this season affect future dead money? The Ravens can recoup 10 million from the contract for 2020... but what about 2021 and 2022? Does that matter? Does anything matter?

Dead money always matters

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

tarbrush posted:

Le'Veon Bell disliked this post

Le'V come home. Gase hates you anyway

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

Is there an honest way to stream games? I went to the nfl website and it looks like all the streaming options either require having cable or are only available for out of market games. Am I missing something or is the NFL completely broken when it comes to streaming?

To clarify: is there a way to stream local games if you are a cord cutter and don't want to watch one of the many illegal streams that are super delayed and prone to shutting off randomly.

r/nfl_streams

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Lawrence is huge, fast, accurate, and has enormous arm talent, so it's a good hedging of bets that he'll bust.

It's so hard to predict who will succeed and who will fail, but he's easily on par with Luck as a prospect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

fsif posted:

This was such a cool moment and it's a shame that this version of Fournette never lasted.

Mike Mitchell might be my most disliked Steelers of the entire decade. Reminder that before that game, he went to the Jags locker room and talked poo poo