Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Their entire TE depth chart has 6 career catches combined.

Belichick is going to somehow get an entire draft round of compensatory picks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Android Apocalypse posted:

It doesn't help that Seal Team 6 founder Richard Marcinko was a total dirtbag, so the proverbial apple didn't fall far from the shitheel tree.

:ninja: edit: have some content that is completely in-line with TFF:
https://twitter.com/almightyboob/status/1290052311989936129?s=21

quote:

Eat the Ball® is an innovative European company based in Austria that launched the world's first bread brand in 2012 and established a new category of functional branded bread.
https://www.eattheball.com/us

It also comes in "hazelnut spread with cocoa"

Only available in the northeast it seems.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

wandler20 posted:

Ballers was actually a documentary.

Or its viral marketing for a new season of ballers. His character owns a team and built a stadium - only thing left is to own an entire league!

I somehow doubt this league will have lifetime health care for former players though :thunk:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I guess technically doing anything at all means you're ahead of the NCAA

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Intruder posted:

If the Pats get back to the Superbowl and they face the Buccs, who does TFF root for?

Coming 2021: the covid-meteor.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

I’m pretty sure anyone that has ever been employed by Belichick is either an active or sleeper spy.

There’s no other explanation for the results.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

a neat cape posted:

Saban's pretty good

And how do his players do in the NFL? :thunk:

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

The Falcons were ahead of their time.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Ehud posted:

looking forward to the patriots cheating scandal where a "rogue" audio engineer "accidentally" goes 20 decibels louder than what is permitted

the speakers will create constructive interference that mysteriously is centered on the opposing o-line with nulls around the line judges.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Of all the teams whose coaches and players have spoken out (however mildly) on social issues in the last 10 years, the Packers might have the overall chuddiest fan base. A lot of folks in Waukesha are going to be very happy to turn on Rodgers once he leaves town

He needs to come to the Vikings so I can see the reaction from my coworkers that are die hard GB fans

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

It’s only because Favre was bad at the Vikings.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

a neat cape posted:

2009 was pretty stellar

Yeah and realistically the closest the Vikings have been to a Super Bowl (edit: RECENTLY)

I meant more that I think going out with a whimper in 2010 helped a lot.

hobbesmaster fucked around with this message at 20:57 on Aug 24, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

a neat cape posted:

Nothing before 2002 matters

Hell for the Vikings you could probably say nothing before any of us were born matters.