Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
That's #2, Star Lotulelei was first. Additionally, starting RG Jon Feliciano had surgery to repair a pectoral tear and is now out "indefinitely".
Honestly, I'm sad more players aren't opting out, because I have complete faith this season will be an insanely dangerous poo poo-show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Mystic Stylez posted:

"DangeRuss" Wilson

e: https://twitter.com/KimJonesSports/status/1291039413141680128?s=19

The first top 5 (more like top 2 in this case) player of his position considering not playing IIRC?

e2: ah yes I forgot Hightower
LOL that would make our corner situation dire. Our defense’s terrible secret is all the non-Tre White corners are mediocre and him not really needing help ever allowed them to mask it with our baller safeties and competent coverage linebackers.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
I feel like I shouldn't be shocked Blaine Gabbert is still in the NFL, but I am.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Ehud posted:

way too expensive!

let me pay 99 bucks to watch all 16 lovely Miami games
I know this season ain't happening, because DirecTV called up my Dad and said, "Wow, you've been a subscriber for, like, forever. How would you like free Sunday Ticket w/ Red Zone?
We haven't actually subscribed to Sunday Ticket in a decade+, because we mutually agreed it was a bad idea to pay money to watch the Bills be the Bills year in and year out.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
:effort:
Can you imagine if we were quarterbacked by, like...a Kirk Cousins type? Our team would have the personality of beige.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

Kalli posted:

I believe he grades out as as an average LT.

When you add in that he stays healthy and it's a week before the season starts. Begging him to take a paycut seems like a poor plan when there's likely a handful of teams that would love mediocre LT play right now, let alone in two weeks when a few guys blow out their knees.
It's really puzzling that the Vikings, noted team often held back by offensive line play, would be looking to save money on one of their non-lovely linemen.
He'll be unemployed for, like...four hours.