Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

We'll just have to find topics that are always relevant.

gently caress the Cowboys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

OxySnake posted:

I cannot stress enough how much these chargers uniforms rule.

You probably could if you just tried a little harder. I believe in you.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

kiimo posted:

I want to say that I love Gardner Minshew and he's what I expected Mahomes to be like before he exceeded every expectation.

One day Gardner Minshew will flush this entire cursed league down the toilet en route to his 6th Super Bowl victory.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

drat it Doug.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Doug Peterson calling everybody into the tiny break room. "Alright listen up everybody, I got some bad news: first, I microwaved fish a few minutes ago. Yeah, I know you smell that. I'm sorry. Second, my butt is caught in the toaster. Don't ask how it happened, I'm not sure myself. I know it's not as easy as one cheek one slot. Whole butt, one slot. It does not help that my buttocks are very thin and narrow, like vertical pancakes. They make a sound like a round of applause whenever I fart. Some of you already know this. Also I have Covid. Thank you."

Quiet Feet fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Aug 3, 2020

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

This is going to put a very different tone on my re-watch of the 2017 season.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

MalarkeyToboggan posted:

Remember when Josh Allen had 500 passing yards and 7 TDs against the Pats last year? You can't look it up so just take my word for it.

Was this the one in the regular season or in the playoffs?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I know not with what teams Super Bowl LV will be played, but Super Bowl LVI will be played with sticks and stones.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Rooster Brooster posted:

Countdown until this dude shows up at Ravens camp offering to turn threes into ones.

As someone who recently read this to his child this earned a hearty chuckle from me.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bob Socko posted:

little dick nick :smith:

Nick Foles dick works the same way as the enterprise in Star Trek TNG where like he can detach half of it to float around and it functions as a separate dick.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

That's great but why interview his poor grandmother instead of him?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

He'll get like three 70-ish yard plays for TDs (two returns and one end around) and manage seventeen more that net -2 yards total.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Like Dan Snyder's gonna listen to minority anything.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

R.D. Mangles posted:

guys, mitch trubisky Looks Like a New QB Out There

Freshly emerged from his mother's womb like a newborn deer, stumbling around on his stupid deer legs.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Better Than You posted:

Joe Judge is a piece of trash

Introducing your 2031 New York Giants head coach Jason Garret!

Aaaand I'm just gonna leave that typo.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I like preseason just for the chance to watch random nobodies play and occasionally spotting standouts.

I knew Gardner Minshew was cool before most of you. :colbert:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

fsif posted:

Ballage isn't great, but they're going to need someone to spell Frank Gore.

I know he's old but surely he can still remember!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Bell will get traded to the Pats for a 5th and some scrub player who sucks but they try to sneak on to the practice squad and he ends up getting snatched off of waivers by the Vinings and cut two weeks later.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The Double Doink has utterly destroyed Matt Nagy. To think there was that season he looked like a good coach.

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1298706487758524417?s=20

The gently caress? If you dont trust either of these guys over the other one why do you... y'know what, never mind. You do you Matt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I think it's smart that someone was willing to sign Gollum. He'll just wants a ring.