Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If anything it helps you.

1) there’s no way they’ll make you accrue that 350k to the cap for 2021. Not from what my buddy is telling me and he’s already had one of his clients opt out. That puts you on equal footing with another guy who is fighting for a roster spot (aka likely Vet minimum type). Is 350k in salary cap really much value? Nah. But... everything helps

2) you now owe them money. At the very least you want the guy who owes you six figures to earn a six figure income, no?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Me ITT when I see mcmagic stirring up trouble outside of AFCE

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Sam Darnold bc every jersey I buy is poisoned

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Samadhi posted:

Aaron Rodgers definitely knows how to drain a fleshy tube filled with blood

Lmao i never want to grow past laughing at silly gay jokes

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Id absolutely take 30k for free and get my job back next year

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

A big flaming stink posted:

aren't almost all the refs professional lawyers or some poo poo like that

I know of guns and that’s it

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jets grabbing YN for a 2nd is a great great move cmon guys don’t be silly

Gase sucks but that dudes talented enough to be a piece for whoever replaces him

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Does he have a noodle? How’s he blowing so many out routes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
“League MVP” has to be in quotes imo