Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

At least we don't have to care about CTE anymore when Covid can give permanent respiratory damage. I fully expect the NFL to look at what MLB is doing and going "nah, we must be the most stupid and incompetent sports league"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

I think the biggest blow to the defense is the entire NFL becoming alcoholics because there is no season.

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

God bless America.

Oh wait, God please wipe the cancer that is us off the map.

The Juggernaut
Nov 29, 2005

That's my quarterback?

Cam its 74 and you are already wearing a hoodie? WTF are you going to cut open a Tauntaun at midfield to survive the 4th Quarter 2 minute drill for the game winning touchdown in January to go 6 and 10 for the season? And make the playoffs because the AFC East is a true dumpster fire now.

In my little Cam searching, I found out he's got a daughter named, Sovereign-Dior Cambella Newton.

Cam is good and cool and will stop at nothing to be nothing less than unique. Right down the the naming of his children.

Will Bill be able to reel in a wild Cam Newton? We aren't going to change the lifestyle but maybe its pocket prescience? Maybe a little Brady will rub off on him?

Don't die Cam, you seem like a good guy