Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

a neat cape posted:

nice lola bunny tattoo

I’m a sucker for good jersey number fonts

Good ones:

Bears
Broncos
Steelers
Chargers
Seahawks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Was wondering if the Patriots had a non white starting QB before this year and I guess not

This is a neat article about each team’s first black QB

https://theundefeated.com/features/first-black-starting-quarterback-for-each-nfl-team-geno-smith/amp/

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

NFL planning for cover your rear end mode

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

fsif posted:

Maybe time machine observations have become sort of trite in the current era, but think of how goddamn batty this season would look to us a year ago.

No fans, Washington football team, Brady/Gronk on the Bucs, Cam in New England on a vet minimum, Rivers in Indy, Garrett in New York, Nuk in Arizona, Tannehill and Bridgewater are unquestioned starters while Dalton, Mariota, and Winston are no hopers, and Matt Schaub is still on a roster.

Houston basically trading Nuk for DJ is the funniest to me

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Yeah my nephew was born with a defective heart valve like that dude and when he turned 15 they decided to do surgery. Saw your rib cage in half type surgery. Well that didn’t work so he had to go through it again a year later to do a different thing to fix it. He recovered quickly and now he’s playing basketball and doing whatever he wants

Just saying the Vikings dude is young too so he doesn’t have to worry about it for a while

Edit: I am not a doctor and Swickles or another MD can correct me

Cat Hassler fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Aug 9, 2020

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

sharknado slashfic posted:

I'm glad for your nephew (really) but he didn't have covid when they had to do it

I’m sorry. Missed the point of that!

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

I read that as Melvin Gordon at first and was briefly comforted by a sense of normalcy

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Fall is when forest animals go into bortling to prepare for winter

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Fifty Three posted:

what... the gently caress? Go The Packers? What is happening.

The NFL has to be slowly dragged into dealing with this

loving NASCAR told its fans to gently caress off with the confederate flag bullshit

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Power of Pecota posted:

Wait, is this Tampa team the best roster Arians has ever had as a head coach? Somehow that didn't click until now

If Brady has another decent year in him their offense looks scary good

But he could be like Peyton Manning 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

a neat cape posted:

why can't I have a nice thing

It’s 2020. Only evil people get nice things