Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat
Me and my 2009 Express 2500 will be watching this amazing thread. I thought mine was slow because it’s loaded up to about 8,800 lbs and has the 4.8 with a 4-speed auto. I drive everywhere with the pedal matted into the floor and I still feel like loaded cement trucks want to pass me.

We built metal lumber and osb shelving in the back, and run a HP laser printer on an inverter and marine battery for printing invoices off of an old iPad. Do you have any plans for cooling the back of the van or auxiliary lighting back there? I don’t know how much time you plan on spending actually in the van but I’m in the back for ~15 minutes about 10 times a day and it gets hot in the summer. The cab air does nothing for the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU