Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

old friend

old friend posted:

The primary foundation of most modern international law was maritime law OP

What i'm saying is that pirates boarded Your Mom so often that all the countries came to an agreement to put a stop to it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Your Mom's wrecked hull is a popular recreation spot for scuba divers and anglers of all ages!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

lol the actual captain of SMS Friedrich der Grosse at Jutland was Theodor Fuchs, so yeah, Captain Fuchs destroyed Your Mom

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Prof. Crocodile

in 1964 Danish inventor karl krøyer came up with a method of raising this sunken ship by filling it with buoyant bodies fed through a tube.

it was an ingenious technique, but he was denied a patent for it because he admitted to having first seen the idea in an old comic strip from 1949, wherein donald duck pumped your mom full of ping pong balls

Mummy Napkin
swabbing Your Mom’s poop deck

google THIS

All Your Mom needs for a fun evening is a little port and a big dock

FluffieDuckie

All aboard Your Mom

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

City of Glompton

FluffieDuckie posted:

All aboard Your Mom

lol

City of Glompton

I got drunk and wrecked Your Mom last night

nut

FluffieDuckie posted:

All aboard Your Mom

cda

by Hand Knit
We have received a distress signal from Your Mom. Message reads:

This is a message from Your Mom. SOS. Weather rapidly worsening. Pumps have stopped working and we are taking on water. SOS. SOS. Coordinates are....

Message cuts off at this point. Dispatching rescue craft to Your Mom's last known location. Storm cover too intense for aerial search at this time. Category 3, may be category 4 by the time we get there. Manifest filed with Port Authority says there are 12 crew aboard. May God have mercy Your Mom.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

me at the docks: Oh hey, noah! didn't mean to interrupt you--what were you even doing?

Noah: Hello jesus, I was just looking out, thinking of all the things I'm gonna try to fit in your mom

cda

by Hand Knit
...the boat, named Your Mom by owner Ingmar Krump, caught fire in the early morning of August 1st and the blaze spread rapidly from the engine room to other quarters. By the time most of the passengers were awakened, the smoke and heat were so intense that they could not find their way above deck. A preliminary investigation shows that Your Mom was modified in compliance with existing fire codes, but authorities suspect that one or more required exits may have been sealed shut or improperly maintained. Nobody in the passenger's berth appears to have survived.

When reached for comment, Krump said "That boat was my pride and joy. I named it Your Mom because I thought it would be a really funny joke to say things like 'It's time to get Your Mom wet and ride her all over the bay,' but now people are saying other things like 'I will never forget the screams of agony from the passengers trapped in Your Mom as she burned to the waterline,' or 'Your Mom was only 40 yards from the shore, a distance which would have been easy to swim had any of the people aboard Your Mom been able to escape the inferno that instead claimed their lives,' or 'The charred remains of Your Mom can be seen floating in the bay, and rescue divers have begun to search for bodies in the water beneath Your Mom but say that the fire burned so hot that victims may have been reduced to ash.' Also" Krump added, "I liked to put my dick in the boat and gently caress it. That was another reason I named it Your Mom."

----------------

google THIS

nut posted:

me at the docks: Oh hey, noah! didn't mean to interrupt you--what were you even doing?

Noah: Hello jesus, I was just looking out, thinking of all the things I'm gonna try to fit in your mom

Jesus: Hey Chris, nice ships you've got here.

Christopher Columbus: Oh, thanks, Jesus. I'm going to help disprove geocentrism with them.

Jesus: Nice. What are their names?

CC: The Niña, the Pinta, and the, uh...

Jesus: ...

CC: ...

CC: ...other one.

nut

google THIS posted:

Christopher Columbus: Oh, thanks, Jesus. I'm going to help disprove geocentrism with them.

Slumpy
im gonna squirt on your moms poop deck

edit:

Mummy Napkin posted:

swabbing Your Mom’s poop deck

gently caress

slumpy

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS posted:

lmao at the whole thread

davey4283

cda posted:

Krump added, "I liked to put my dick in the boat and gently caress it. That was another reason I named it Your Mom."

:)

----------------
lol

frump truck

hello... again!

this thread is weird because my mom just did buy a boat irl

idiotsavant

cda posted:

...the boat, named Your Mom by owner Ingmar Krump, caught fire in the early morning of August 1st and the blaze spread rapidly from the engine room to other quarters. By the time most of the passengers were awakened, the smoke and heat were so intense that they could not find their way above deck. A preliminary investigation shows that Your Mom was modified in compliance with existing fire codes, but authorities suspect that one or more required exits may have been sealed shut or improperly maintained. Nobody in the passenger's berth appears to have survived.

When reached for comment, Krump said "That boat was my pride and joy. I named it Your Mom because I thought it would be a really funny joke to say things like 'It's time to get Your Mom wet and ride her all over the bay,' but now people are saying other things like 'I will never forget the screams of agony from the passengers trapped in Your Mom as she burned to the waterline,' or 'Your Mom was only 40 yards from the shore, a distance which would have been easy to swim had any of the people aboard Your Mom been able to escape the inferno that instead claimed their lives,' or 'The charred remains of Your Mom can be seen floating in the bay, and rescue divers have begun to search for bodies in the water beneath Your Mom but say that the fire burned so hot that victims may have been reduced to ash.' Also" Krump added, "I liked to put my dick in the boat and gently caress it. That was another reason I named it Your Mom."

Pissed Ape Sexist

cda posted:

Goddamn dude

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

cda posted:

FluffieDuckie

google THIS posted:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Ice Phisherman

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Hey dude?

I really like Your Mom. :)

City of Glompton

google THIS posted:

FutonForensic

legendary posting. humbled.

Paranoid Peanut

you mom's bottom is full of barnacles

cda

by Hand Knit
buying other boats named your wife, your sister etc then just sitting back at the dockside grille and waiting for the hilarity to ensue

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
named this boat enormous girthy cock, rammed it straight into your mom killing everyone on gboth vessels lol

----------------

Chrs

gonna call mine Boatse

cda

by Hand Knit
sailing a boat called your mom into florida, we call her your mom because she's unregistered, she's full of cocaine, and oh yeah we'vge been taking turns having sex with her all the way from colombia

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
YOSPOS Guy nameing his computer Your Mom because..well, you probalby know why

----------------

idiotsavant

cda posted:

YOSPOS Guy nameing his computer Your Mom because..well, you probalby know why

i bet its because he fucks the computer with his penis

alnilam

google THIS posted:

ty manifisto

cda

by Hand Knit

idiotsavant posted:

i bet its because he fucks the computer with his penis

Correct