Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
you're a card, OP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

Khanstant posted:

you're a card, OP!

Oh yeah? Well You're a cad...

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
...bury egg.

Forbidden brown orb filled with tasty British goo.

alnilam

I'm going to consider this a very good thing

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

alnilam posted:

I'm going to consider this a very good thing

It is a good thing. Possibly the best.

vanisher

The dippy rock glows softly on the ground in front of us. Our sad card has been made into dippy, all is well. Thunder Moose and the goat look on, wondering if any more assistance can be given before we roll.

Twenty Four

I don't know how to go on other then to go further into the forest, or, well, if all cards are dippy, play dippy

define_byte
before we go into the forest, we must eat the dippy, we might get hungry and adventuring is no fun on an empty stomach

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
waht the hell is dippy

redm

not much waht the hell is dippy with you

sig by Manifisto

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
clinical therapist: "Now what you have to do about your sadness, is recognize it exists, and turn it into dippy"

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Manifisto

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

waht the hell is dippy

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3848280&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

ty nesamdoom!

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

ahhhh a BYOB image macro before the time of barnold, this is very good, that is very good

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

it's happening

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Dip Viscous

don't dippy that plippy

Prof. Crocodile

Doctor Dogballs posted:

it's happening

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.

vanisher posted:

The dippy rock glows softly on the ground in front of us. Our sad card has been made into dippy, all is well. Thunder Moose and the goat look on, wondering if any more assistance can be given before we roll.

Tell us thunder moose and mountain goat - have you seen any nice looking stones or masonry about that could be used for building a well?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Evil Bob posted:

Tell us thunder moose and mountain goat - have you seen any nice looking stones or masonry about that could be used for building a well?

vanisher

They sit down and deal out several dippy cards to begin a game of Magic the Gathering©

Evil Bob posted:

: not too sure I normally just hang out in the something awful forums

: some little guys a little further ahead were carrying some stones earlier, right around the time the fog started

vanisher

define_byte posted:

before we go into the forest, we must eat the dippy, we might get hungry and adventuring is no fun on an empty stomach

our small plastic body has no mouth

alnilam

vanisher posted:

They sit down and deal out several dippy cards to begin a game of Magic the Gathering©

lmao

ty manifisto

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

continue on down the road towards the fog

Prof. Crocodile

vanisher posted:

I can see that my premonition to :five: was accurate.

can we ask them if they know anything about the kraken, the gate it guards, or how to life the gate?

Evil Bob

Let's roll, baby.

vanisher

Luvcow posted:

continue on down the road towards the fog

Something appears in the mist ahead, we prepare to roll again

Manifisto

oo, mysterious!

ty nesamdoom!

Evil Bob

vanisher posted:

Something appears in the mist ahead, we prepare to roll again

A WELL A WELL!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

oo, mysterious!

Evil Bob posted:

A WELL A WELL!

*to the tune of promiscuous girl* promiscuous well!

Musluk

Well well well, look who it is.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
All that is well, will end at the well.

Manifisto

Musluk posted:

Well well well, look who it is.

ty nesamdoom!

vanisher

We roll a three and approach what we think is the well.

It appears there is a hose leading into the well which is attached to a small box. There's a shell nearby. We land on a red square and draw from the adventure deck.

Another dippy card.

The dippy glow is receding, it looks like its power to make all things dippy is going to fade after a couple turns.

vanisher

There doesn't appear to be anyone around. The black box looks like a fog machine.

Prof. Crocodile

not so sure about that shell... can we examine the shell from a safe distance?

vanisher

Prof. Crocodile posted:

not so sure about that shell... can we examine the shell from a safe distance?

we attempt to back away

: ...

Stoner Sloth

say 'hello!' to new friend!

alnilam

Stoner Sloth posted:

okay: 'hello' to new friend :haw:

ty manifisto

vanisher

Stoner Sloth posted:

: oh hi sorry didn't see you there the fog is pretty thick

Prof. Crocodile

yes just as i thought a snail creb... :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

: pretty badass fog machine we've got, right? You should see the light shows we can have up here now.