Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

alnilam posted:

okay: 'hello' to new friend :haw:

:arghfist:

vanisher posted:

: pretty badass fog machine we've got, right? You should see the light shows we can have up here now.

dang, we should stick around to watch and get to know creb friend better!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

ramp up the fog!

nut

>stay for the lightshows

redm

nut posted:

>stay for the lightshows

sig by Manifisto

Prof. Crocodile

agree that we should chill with creb and check out light show, which will prolly look sick with all that fog like a prog rock video or something

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
teach creb about the kreb cycle so he can ride away on a bike

Evil Bob

've lived a thousand times. I found out what it means to be GBS.
Yes definitely staying for the light show. Do we have anything to play music with?

vanisher

nut posted:

>stay for the lightshows

Evil Bob posted:

Yes definitely staying for the light show. Do we have anything to play music with?

We don't have a sound system but we can ask the crabs

: Who needs music when you can just click your claws together. Hey Steve get out here let's bring out the lights!

Twenty Four posted:

ramp up the fog!

: Steve dial that bad boy up to max

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
lol

just thinking here but the crabs seem to be using that well so maybe we can find something to trade them that will keep them happy and able to still do their cool fog and light shows

vanisher

: DUDE steve you didn't turn off your light its blinding me

Luvcow posted:

lol

just thinking here but the crabs seem to be using that well so maybe we can find something to trade them that will keep them happy and able to still do their cool fog and light shows

We explain that the cone farmer needs his well back

: look I need this well because its a perfect house for us and we draw water out of the hole underneath it to run our fog machine.

alnilam

drat..,. if we had taken the weed card we could generate more fog another way if you know what i mean

ty manifisto

vanisher

The other crab, Steve, dialed the machine to full and hops off to turn off the light. The machine then seems to vibrate and there's a burning smell. It stops pumping out fog.

: Steve, you idiot! You broke the machine

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
ok so maybe if we collect another weed card we bring it to the crabs

can we investigate what the burning smell is without burning katharines plastic body?

alnilam

maybe they drew all the water out of the aquifer leading to ecological disaster

ty manifisto

vanisher

alnilam posted:

lol

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

alnilam posted:

where will the tadpoles sleep? where will the ducks go to sit on top of water??

Twenty Four

Steve, you are my boy, but c'mon man, you know better!

Khanstant
mr gorbacrab tear down that well!!!

Evil Bob

Khanstant posted:

mr gorbacrab tear down that well!!!

vanisher

: what a disaster
: hey what's up where did the fog go, oh did your machine break

Luvcow posted:

ok so maybe if we collect another weed card we bring it to the crabs

can we investigate what the burning smell is without burning katharines plastic body?

We ask the goat to see if he can get one from Thunder Moose. The burning smell seems to be coming from the fog machine just ahead.

: Sure let me ask brb

: Look okay that solves our fog problem but what will we live in if you take the well

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
look mr. crab, I think if we asked it would be perfectly reasonable for you to continue to live inside the well, as long as you don't mind the bucket being drawn up a couple times a day so the farmer may grow his cones. in fact, this arrangement would be ultra chill, because then you could hang out together and enjoy the fog + light show with buds, and then get high as gently caress on marijuana weeds

Prof. Crocodile

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

look mr. crab, I think if we asked it would be perfectly reasonable for you to continue to live inside the well, as long as you don't mind the bucket being drawn up a couple times a day so the farmer may grow his cones. in fact, this arrangement would be ultra chill, because then you could hang out together and enjoy the fog + light show with buds, and then get high as gently caress on marijuana weeds

paging creb circle builders!

vanisher

: my dudes the dippy rock stopped glowing and I can give you new cards. Extremely unchill of you to run from our game goat

: I suppose we could live on the farm, this is an acceptable compromise

The crabs are ready to carry the well back to the farm upon our command. Have crabs move well back to farm and live there? <Y/N>

Evil Bob

Giddyup lil crabbies, to farm ya go!

nut

can we sit in the well while they carry it

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
we should, at the very least, offer to carry their fog machine to its new home, if they are going to move the well back over to the farm

vanisher

we begin the long descent down the mountain. The crabs abandon the fog machine as it seems to have fogged it's last fog, relying on the weed card to save their lightshow parties

vanisher

Evil Bob

vanisher posted:

we begin the long descent down the mountain. The crabs abandon the fog machine as it seems to have fogged it's last fog, relying on the weed card to save their lightshow parties

fukkin love these crabs

barnold

god save the weed card

vanisher

nut

it's comign i can see it from here

vanisher

: You did it! My well! Who are these guys? You caught the thieves too? Great job!

Evil Bob

They are actually some pretty kewl dewds my skeltal friend. ebjoy the light shows my man (or woman, i never know when its a skelton and its not polite to examine hips for hours on end to make these determinations)

vanisher

: sweet let us get you crab kids set up. As for you Katherine, you shall peep my barn for a reward of your choice.

Musluk

I wonder if we can smoke some of that dank green cones.

Vanisheerrrrrr!!!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

: sweet let us get you crab kids set up. As for you Katherine, you shall peep my barn for a reward of your choice.

:woop:

this thread is a thing of beauty vanisher :love:

barnold

a reward for sweet katherine. nut will be very pleased upon her return home

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

im not crying ur crying