Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Atticus_1354 posted:

Is there a WFA and WFR thread? I want to take another first aid training as it's been a little while and I'm considering going all the way and doing WFR in 2022.

3x WFA and TECC guy here who is hoping to go for WFR later this year. I would be very interested and would contribute to a thread if you wanted to collaborate on one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

the yeti posted:

Did we ever get that WFA thread?

No, but I’d be happy to co-author one or contribute to one.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

I agree with all of this. I think any OP should begin with a very clear disclaimer about staying within the limits of your training, that this thread is not for medical advice, etc. It should be tightly moderated by an IK to cut down on bad information being offered, even if it’s ah honest mistake.

I’d envision this being a thread about how you can get training, general questions about things like “what do I put in my first aid kit” and anecdotes from the field/training/news. If anyone else is interested in collaborating like the guy a couple of posts up thread, we could work on an OP on Google Docs and run it by the TGO mods for approval.