Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Dr. Lunchables posted:

My wife and I are trying to camp at each of the 101 state parks in Michigan, and I was hoping to record my thoughts and maybe offer a review on each of them. Would it be cool to crank out a thread here?

In each main post I'd be hitting these items:
  • Sites
  • Facilities
  • Amenities
  • Warnings
  • Who's it good for?

Is there anything else someone would want to know about camping at a specific park?

bug situation. Ticks are loving INSANE down here right now. Mind bogglingly bad. I picked about two dozen of four different species off me and my kids/friends at the campsite after a hike, including the Lone Star tick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU