Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Neat competition. drat shame there are no stakes with only two players allied with each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I'm really glad and surprised that the show didn't protect Cody from the transparent douchebag hypocrisy of him targeting Kaysar/Janelle, telling multiple people they were his targets, lying badly to them, and then getting mad that they decided to play for safety instead of trusting his transparent lies.

I don't like Cody.

Also holy poo poo I'd be terrible at this comp.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Aug 10, 2020

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Oh christ they’re gonna try and make Kevin sympathetic?

:doh:

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I have no problem sympathizing with Kevin. He seems like a perfectly nice guy and Week 1 nominations always suck because all you did wrong was not fit into the HOH's first impression plans. And its not a super shock that Cody had the least time connecting with two middle aged moms and two middle aged brown dudes. That's probably not Kevin's fault.

It doesn't mean I'm rooting for him though because Keesha didn't do anything wrong either. At this stage I'm mostly just rooting against Cody.

Don't follow this twitter account if you don't want feed spoilers.
https://twitter.com/BBFunnies/status/1292658953025761280/photo/1

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
Not sure if this was common knowledge already but Julie said this season's 3 months long.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

probably no battle back though because of risks of going in/going out/requarantining etc

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im gonna have to probably rewatch later because im dealin with a bad fever/stomach virus but did they just try to form a new brigade

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

JOHN CENA posted:

im gonna have to probably rewatch later because im dealin with a bad fever/stomach virus but did they just try to form a new brigade

they don't know how else to play lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

that memphis supercut was funny

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i know its all about keeping things modern but if we werent going to have fans i kinda wish they would have brought back the front yard of the mansion style set

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Running late getting home. I assume Keesha is toast by now or are they delaying the execution?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I completely lost track of time but I'm here to see if Janelle and Kaysar can relive history.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
There's the old Keesha we love... on her deathbed.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Super early eviction HAS to mean Keesha/Kevin's staying in the house, no?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Plot twist: the first evictee is being replaced with the final all star, Willie Hantz.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

BGrifter posted:

Running late getting home. I assume Keesha is toast by now or are they delaying the execution?

they're using the obvious vote to fill out their commercial time

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

Super early eviction HAS to mean Keesha/Kevin's staying in the house, no?

probably a quiz based HOH comp which typically can take 10-15 minutes on a normal season, in a season with less available production could take 15-20 minutes. take commercials into account and it fills out

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

BGrifter posted:

Plot twist: the first evictee is being replaced with the final all star, Willie Hantz.

There's been a second Big Brother All Stars house this entire time with the most infamous players like Willie Hantz, Paulie, Frankie, Jackson, Jack, Amanda, Aaryn, Andy, Kaitlyn, Cody, Jess, and Paul and every week you replace one of the All Stars with one of them.

Its not BB All Stars! Its 2020! Its BB Hell!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

There's been a second Big Brother All Stars house this entire time with the most infamous players like Willie Hantz, Paulie, Frankie, Jackson, Jack, Amanda, Aaryn, Andy, Kaitlyn, Cody, Jess, and Paul and every week you replace one of the All Stars with one of them.

bb uk did this twist right? with the secret second house?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

JOHN CENA posted:

probably a quiz based HOH comp which typically can take 10-15 minutes on a normal season, in a season with less available production could take 15-20 minutes. take commercials into account and it fills out

Its a taped show though. But yeah, maybe they just did a ton of buff time for production errors after the live premiere problems. Good call.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

STAC Goat posted:

Oh god. That really is the house from hell.

Made it home! Lol they put a commercial break in the middle of counting the votes.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Why do I always get crazy nervous during these? Like, I don't even really care about these two. The Live Evictions somehow are perfect tense drama for me.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

go day

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

If there was a crowd that Memphis vote would have got a big sad "Ohhhhhh!"

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Ok that owned.

Justice for Breonna Taylor indeed!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

those are some enormous earrings on dani

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Day may be a bad player but she's good peeps.

Guess no Camp Comeback. I was really hoping for that.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what they should do for evictions is have a giant tube like at waterparks that they sit inside of, and when a person is evicted the floor beneath them opens and *woosh* they're outta here!!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

Day may be a bad player but she's good peeps.

Guess no Camp Comeback. I was really hoping for that.

probably too risky to have people coming in and out of the house without a quarantine plan

i do like the wall of player photos as they're evicted

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh look, an evictee who thought Cody was a good guy who had their back who feels really hurt by him ghosting them and blindsiding them at the end.

How different.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

Oh look, an evictee who thought Cody was a good guy who had their back who feels really hurt by him ghosting them and blindsiding them at the end.

How different.
you're ahead by a couple minutes, weird

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

JOHN CENA posted:

probably too risky to have people coming in and out of the house without a quarantine plan
That's why I thought Camp Comeback would kind of make sense. Just leave them all in the house until you do a buyback so you don't have to do separate sequesters and travel and all. Plus you get to make sure a fan favorite like Keesha isn't off the show/out of the house in 1 week after 10 years. And the All Stars aren't gonna take that brutal ostracization the newbs did last year.

But alas.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

JOHN CENA posted:

you're ahead by a couple minutes, weird

My bad. Watching on an antenna. Team Old School.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
lol at Julie reading out Keesha's stats.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh... its WWE guy.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

My bad. Watching on an antenna. Team Old School.

oh man thats probably way faster than cable

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
What the christ? This is awful.

Edit: Uh, didn’t they just gently caress that one up? The uncle didn’t appear till after the grandma.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the actor in this clip is big brother exec producer chris dejoseph who was a writer for wwe who also performed as the big fat oily naked guy

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

The true challenge is being able to watch these videos long enough to notice things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

JOHN CENA posted:

the actor in this clip is big brother exec producer chris dejoseph who was a writer for wwe who also performed as the big fat oily naked guy

Oh yeah, I remember that. It was embarrassing and cringe on WWE programming too.